LV Newb :)

spiceykim

Mar 27, 2008
Hi everyone,

My name is Kim, I have been on the forums for the last few years reading and learning, not really posting so much but I have learned a lot from all of you! Today I went out and finally made my first LV purchase (Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas, NV). I have mostly been a Coach girl so I have a huge Coach Collection, so this will be the start of what I can already tell is going to be a long love affair with LV :smile: Now on to the pictures......

photo1-3_zpsbee2f044.jpg

photo2-3_zps255ca8ba.jpg

photo3-2_zpsed2722cf.jpg

photo4-2_zpsd24ddf41.jpg

photo5-2_zps22321101.jpg

More pics to come.

Welcome and congrats on a great first piece! Like you, I was a Coach girl prior to LV. I fell so in love that I sold all of my Cosch items to fund LV's!

Welcome and congrats on a great first piece! Like you, I was a Coach girl prior to LV. I fell so in love that I sold all of my Cosch items to fund LV's!
That is what my husband said I should do, I just don't know if I can part with them just yet. I am sure at some point I will be able to let them go, but for now they will sit in my closet lol.

Welcome! Great choice. This is my most used LV. Completely worry free. Its had latte baths and someones rancid persimmon juice leak on it...still perfect lol. Congrats and Enjoy!