Deception on NBC

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
A female detective returns undercover to the wealthy family she grew up in -- as the maid's daughter to solve the murder of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.

Monday, January 7 10/9c
"Pilot"
Detective Joanna Locasto goes undercover to investigate the death of her best friend, a notorious socialite from one of America's wealthiest families.

Staring Megan Goode.

The previews looks pretty good. Will anyone else be tuning in?

i will watch. It sorta gives me the vibe that this is NBC's answer to Revenge. I hope the show gets viewers and is not one of the shows cancelled before we get any answers.

i will watch. It sorta gives me the vibe that this is NBC's answer to Revenge. I hope the show gets viewers and is not one of the shows cancelled before we get any answers.

I am sure they are also trying to compete with Scandal by using a black movie actress.

LostStarfish said:
I just watched the first episode OnDemand and I really liked it. It seems like a good mystery, just not sure how they could carry on the storyline long term.

Yeah, I thought the same thing (about how the storyline would be carried across multiple episodes). But I'm thinking they will have multiple 'look back' episodes during the season -- sort of like Revenge to drag it out.