Big dilemma coming through

HoneyHoney

Dec 27, 2011
Ok, I have a dilemma! I want to buy a new handbag, most likely a LV.
My small collection includes:
DE Speedy 35, Neverfull mono 35 (used for school, work, shopping and travel), Pochette in DA (used at parties and special occasions). I also Emilie wallet in mono and some scarfs and shawls ..

I would like to buy one of the bags in the picture below.

1. Alma BB in this color or Pomme. Beautiful bag and I love the Vernis. But big minus is that I will probably not use it much. And the size is not very practical for me right now. So I probably should not buy this one :sad:

2. Delightful GM. Oh, I wish this existed in DE or DA. I like this bag, it is so nice and so practical and it fits really perfect for my everyday life. The only minus is that I have Neverfull GM, they will not be too similar in a way?

3. Alma DE. Why not GM?? Then I would choose this one. GM bags suits me best, will be PM too small? But it's so nice! Maybe not so practical for a student, but can fit more to everyday than a Vernis alma.

4. Neverfull GM DE. Practical practical and practical. I have a Neverfull already, and I love it, but then there will be two quite similar bags ..

5. B mono Speedy 35 or 40 Pretty and practical ...?

6. Alma mono GM. So nice and the size is good. But Vachetta can suddenly become a problem. There will sure be a lot of worries about this bag.

7. Speedy DA 35. Last but not least, I LOVE Azur, this bag will be perfect for spring and summer, but I have a speedy in DE.

I am very confused. I would like a nice bag, which is convenient and not too expensive. Would rather not spend more than 1600 USD. What do you think? What would you do?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2013-01-01 kl. 16.11.07.png
    Skjermbilde 2013-01-01 kl. 16.11.07.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 527
Totally is amazing, but my mom got one in mono, and also it will remind me too much about my NF.

ATM i watch reviews on alma mono and DE and also speedy b. I guess it will be one of those two. Especially if Delightful GM is gone

I agree with you. I'm quite confused. It will probably be a mistake to buy just to buy something. Deep inside I want a vernis alma. But then I think about the price and how impractical it is in my everyday life.
In addition, there are so many new and beautiful things that have come out in January. It makes my choice even harder, I want EVERYTHING.
Tomorrow I plan to call the LV in Oslo and ask about the Delightful GM. If they have it, and if it is possible to reserve I can pick it up at Jan. 12. :smile:

Thanks for all the opinions, all of you are so kind! Updating the thread as soon as I know more.