Oak Effie

Mumofthree

Jan 19, 2012
I bought an oak Effie in the sale but haven't used it yet due to the weather. Does anyone else have this bag? Will it be a bag that I can use on a rainy day when it's been sprayed with collonil? Will the rain mark it?

Congratulations on your purchase :biggrin: mine is still sat in the box as I can't decide whether to keep it or not. It's a beautiful bag but I don't know what to do!!

Me too

I have the pink effie which i love its such a fab shape and so comfy but it has marked in the rain, light rain seems to dry in fine but I got caught in a terribble rain storm in France and it left a lasting purple mark on the back. hth :biggrin:

Me too

I have the pink effie which i love its such a fab shape and so comfy but it has marked in the rain, light rain seems to dry in fine but I got caught in a terribble rain storm in France and it left a lasting purple mark on the back. hth :biggrin:

I love the pink Effie :smile:

I've got the patent pebbled beige Effie (I had it for Xmas last year). This ones fine in the rain but I've got some colour transfer on the back from my jeans.

Snap I have the Oak Effie and I too am too nervous to take her out in the rain. I've sprayed her but think I will wait for the better weather before taking her out, guess that means I'll be waiting for ages with the London rain at the moment! :shame:

I think it would be ok with light rain but not the downpours we are getting at the moment. I need a DE LV bag in my life for downpour days as you don't have to worry about the rain with them!