Empreinte Citadine - faint impression on front side

Sab1990

O.G.
Sep 9, 2011
I was happy to receive a Empreinte citadine for Christmas and was about to move into it and noticed that the impressions on the front of it are much lighter than the back side. It is made in france which is nice because many of mine are not. I am worried it looks strange with the different level of the print. Would you exchange for another or just consider it part of it's personality? Thanks.

I was happy to receive a Empreinte citadine for Christmas and was about to move into it and noticed that the impressions on the front of it are much lighter than the back side. It is made in france which is nice because many of mine are not. I am worried it looks strange with the different level of the print. Would you exchange for another or just consider it part of it's personality? Thanks.

If you're not happy, I would exchange. It would personally bug me if each side looked noticeably different, and obviously you noticed it right away, so you won't really forget about it. Get a new one :smile:

DSCN0102_zps6255ea3a.jpg

I am going to call tomorrow. I am trying to not get to set on returing it. I may have missed the deadline to exchange. I will love it either way because it is a wonderful bag and my kids gave it to me for Christmas. Thanks for your help because my family thinks that I am crazy about my bags anyway :smile: