SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

Here's mine in my small croc phantom. I ordered the insert for the mini so I could slot files in the extra space outside the insert, and it's worked out quite well.

It's super light and durable.

One thing phantom lovers should note tho, even a smaller insert prevents the wings from folding in. If I wanted to carry it wings in with the same items I'd need to remove the insert.

Love the felt color! Is it pink or burgundy?

That's a smart great solution, just order 1 insert for Mini and Phantom. You can just take the insert if you want to switch between mini and phantom. Thanks for sharing!:hugs:

i just want to thank all who have posted on this thread. i recently bought a givenchy antigona (i just couldn't handle the wait of getting a luggage) and was interested in samorga organizers. since there was no information and didn't get a response on the givenchy forum, all the help on this thread enabled me to make the right purchase.

thanks a bunch!!! :hugs:

lolaluvsu said:
i just want to thank all who have posted on this thread. i recently bought a givenchy antigona (i just couldn't handle the wait of getting a luggage) and was interested in samorga organizers. since there was no information and didn't get a response on the givenchy forum, all the help on this thread enabled me to make the right purchase.

thanks a bunch!!! :hugs:

Would you mind sharing some pictures with your Givenchy and Samorga when you get it? Thank you!

redvelvetloubie said:
Love the felt color! Is it pink or burgundy?

That's a smart great solution, just order 1 insert for Mini and Phantom. You can just take the insert if you want to switch between mini and phantom. Thanks for sharing!:hugs:

Hi bag twin!

It's wine. :smile:

I'm actually not that fond of the colour cos it's quite dull and less red than I expected - the colour in my photo is true (to my eyes) under tungsten light. I'd expected it to be darker and more red. Samorga's photos of the colour varied in the two examples I had when I bought it.

Mixed feelings: I did choose this colour cos it was duller than say hot pink and darker than the lovely blues they had in stock, which I felt would distract me from my lovely bag haha. I also wanted to avoid visible ink stains, but one stain can already be seen in the photo. :x

Yes on the mini-sized insert being flexible: although I don't have a mini this fits easily into my Longchamp Planetes. It will probably also fit a large PS1, which is the other bag I'm eyeing at the moment :smile:

Hi bag twin!

I'm actually not that fond of the colour cos it's quite dull and less red than I expected - the colour in my photo is true (to my eyes) under tungsten light. I'd expected it to be darker and more red. Samorga's photos of the colour varied in the two examples I had when I bought it.

Mixed feelings: I did choose this colour cos it was duller than say hot pink and darker than the lovely blues they had in stock, which I felt would distract me from my lovely bag haha. I also wanted to avoid visible ink stains, but one stain can already be seen in the photo. :x

Yes on the mini-sized insert being flexible: although I don't have a mini this fits easily into my Longchamp Planetes. It will probably also fit a large PS1, which is the other bag I'm eyeing at the moment :smile:

I actually love the wine! And of course, I love your phantom! :love::hbeat: It's subtle and not overpowering the beauty of the phantom. If you want some pop of color, I was thinking maybe bag charms would be pretty cool.

pythonlover said:
Hi bag twin!

I just tried to put it into my large PS1 and unfortunately it's a little too deep to fit as the opening of the bag is narrower than the bottom :sad:

Thank you for mentioning the Planete though! I'll use it in mine the next time I need a little organization :smile:

@redvelvetloubie I think u should get one. I've just bought a phantom recently and I refuse to start using it until I get my hands on samorga insert for fear of spoiling the insides. Customisation + shipping cost me SGD 105. Hope it's worth every penny.
-11"w x 7"h x 9"d
-zipper top
-double layer for bottom and sides(2 x 2mm)
-iPad pocket

Hii..
I just placed a c8 indian pink for my phantom medium, n it's costs me usd 89, hope it worth the price.. :biggrin:
W 13", H 9" ,D 10,2
Zipper top, with 2 zipper
Double layer at the bottom