My first Mulberry

catz1ct

Love Mulberry.
Feb 23, 2009
Hello everyone, I have been searching for my first Mulberry for a long time but I finally bit the bullet this morning and paid a visit to the Bicester outlet to purchase my first Mulberry.

I knew I wanted a Bayswater and I fell in love with this one in the colour putty. They also had a gorgeous pink Lily which I thought about buying instead for a moment but I'm so happy I bought this one and now I'm going to start saving for my next one. :smile:

Attachments

• phpGnCsbZAM.jpg
    phpGnCsbZAM.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,073
  • phpgUudQeAM.jpg
    phpgUudQeAM.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,071
  • phpWhOABdAM.jpg
    phpWhOABdAM.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,072
catz1ct said:
Hello everyone, I have been searching for my first Mulberry for a long time but I finally bit the bullet this morning and paid a visit to the Bicester outlet to purchase my first Mulberry.

I knew I wanted a Bayswater and I fell in love with this one in the colour putty. They also had a gorgeous pink Lily which I thought about buying instead for a moment but I'm so happy I bought this one and now I'm going to start saving for my next one. :smile:

Congratulations on your first Mulberry.

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it

Congrats on your 1st Mulberry, I too got my 1st this Xmas and love her! I too looked at the Lily (was it in foxglove pink?) but decided to get a Postmans Lock shoulder bag.

Yep, thats the one. They had a small SBS(?) in the same colour. I saw the bag in your AV (not sure of the name sorry) and it was beautiful.

Lovely first Mulberry - you can't go wrong with a classic Bayswater! Isn't Bicester a great shop though, you can go in with a particular bag in mind and come out with something completely different :smile: