mini chyc with shoulder strap!

I saw this at NM yesterday. I think this is the mini Cabas Chyc? It doesn't have the seams in the center and the inside is lined in suede with leather interior pockets. The color is blue roy and absolutely gorgeous! It's priced at $2350.

YSL_cabas_chyc_zpsd5cba7d2.jpg

I saw this at NM yesterday. I think this is the mini Cabas Chyc? It doesn't have the seams in the center and the inside is lined in suede with leather interior pockets. The color is blue roy and absolutely gorgeous! It's priced at $2350.

YSL_cabas_chyc_zpsd5cba7d2.jpg

This must be something from the new line. I see that the tag says "saint laurent-Paris." I'm not sure what to think about it.....:thinking:

CourtneyMc22 said:
This must be something from the new line. I see that the tag says "saint laurent-Paris." I'm not sure what to think about it.....:thinking:

I don't really like the name change either. I saw the bag in person the other day, and while I liked the bag I was sad about the name change and the new name being placed on the bag for some reason :sad: My brother who could care less about handbags even questioned and disagreed with the name change.

distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/71a513084eaf11e2820422000a1f97b5_7.jpg

my boyfriend got me the both of these for Christmas and told me to choose one!
the bright pink is the new version but I think I'm going to stick with the black :smile:

Hi, just a general question to all you ysl girls, i am trying to purchase a mini cab as in amber sheep skin leather... with the cross body optional strap. however on YSL website the small one has two inside pockets and the one i am going to buy does not have two pockets inside but has the authenticity cards, bag it came in and neiman and marcus tag and all. and is 1649 compared to the 1850 on the ysl website... don't know if i should go ahead with the purchase, little hesitant about the non extent pockets, anyone know if they did make a specific type that did not have the inside pockets?

here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130823575226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Hi, just a general question to all you ysl girls, i am trying to purchase a mini cab as in amber sheep skin leather... with the cross body optional strap. however on YSL website the small one has two inside pockets and the one i am going to buy does not have two pockets inside but has the authenticity cards, bag it came in and neiman and marcus tag and all. and is 1649 compared to the 1850 on the ysl website... don't know if i should go ahead with the purchase, little hesitant about the non extent pockets, anyone know if they did make a specific type that did not have the inside pockets?

here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130823575226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Hey Kate. My guess is the description for the Mini on YSL.com was copied from the description of the Medium or Large. When I first saw the description for the 2013 design on the official website I was excited to read that they had added 2 slot pockets, but was disappointed to find that there were actually no slot pockets when I received my bag (I ordered it from YSL.com). I already had a feeling prior to receiving it that the description was copied/pasted from one that did have pockets. Meh.

NM now added red and earth(grey) mini...

OMG, before they added 2 colors, I ordered black one which is on the way to my home...

I think earth is very beautiful, and tempting. However, I can get the color in Japan, while black is sold out, so I hope I made a light choice. Otherwise it's so hard to return the bag to NM because I have to do a lot of thing to get back Duty & Tax! Plus I will lose expensive shipping fee too.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/categor...330811#refinements=&page=1&pageSize=120&sort=

Last edited:
My new (to me) Cabas ChYc in a very dark blue colour. I've been hunting after this bag for 8 years now! I don't like the "new version". For reference, I'm 5′4″.
Size seemed a bit small at first (I am used to Balenciaga City, Chloé Paraty/Marcie medium, Celine Trapeze, Fendi Dotcom etc) but since it's so DEEP and I need a shoulder strap, it must be the small one for me.

Attachments

• IMG_3518 (002).jpg
    IMG_3518 (002).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 29