No Yellow At Balny*****just A Rumor.

ROMIE-OMIE

Oct 17, 2006
Just spoke with Daisy and she said that it is a bad rumor. She said that they are all irritated with calls, etc. I said sorry :sad: Though she was very nice and asked if I would post this so that everyone would know that it is just not true, only a nasty rumor. :sad:

I know when I was dealing with Joseph (R.I.P) he said they hate it when they get bombarded with PF people calling constantly with wrong info being spread on here. I could see how it would drive anyone crazy I guess.

Thanks for setting the record straight. I am actually glad that yellow isn't out yet, because I need to take a break from buying bags. :smile:

This insanity caused me to have yellow bbag dreams all night long! In my dream my husband had a mistress and she got it before me and the coin purse I wanted, but when I saw it in person it was so fugly! I was so glad that I didn't have the big bbag bill for the girlfriends stuff only to receive that my husband paid for it! Horrible nightmare! I was kinda wondering if the whole thing was B.S.

I just talked to daphne at Balny because I needed to order some tassles. So, I mentioned the violet? She said she has no idea where people are coming up with these colors, because they no nothing about them? So is this all just a rumor? or is there going to be a violet and juane???

I know that there will definitely be a Juane, that is what the Paris Balenciaga confirmed, though not sure about violet....The Paris store said that i could get the Juane in mid June.

Thanks Romie, at least i won't ask daisy from balNY on the above....or else she will said i'm another irritated customer with unnecessary enquiry....;)

This insanity caused me to have yellow bbag dreams all night long! In my dream my husband had a mistress and she got it before me and the coin purse I wanted, but when I saw it in person it was so fugly! I was so glad that I didn't have the big bbag bill for the girlfriends stuff only to receive that my husband paid for it! Horrible nightmare! I was kinda wondering if the whole thing was B.S.

ehhe ur dream made me chuckle! :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I strongly believe that violet & yellow are coming!! :yes:
Right? spiralsnowman & ****** ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/barneys-bh-trunk-show-report-110214.html

Just spoke with Daisy and she said that it is a bad rumor. She said that they are all irritated with calls, etc. I said sorry :sad: Though she was very nice and asked if I would post this so that everyone would know that it is just not true, only a nasty rumor. :sad:

These SA's should go work somewhere else..they are ALWAYS irritated at something or someone inquiring about their products..Sheesh, it's their job to inform and get loads of calls w/ questions!! sorry, had to rant about BalNY..not a big fan..