Arriving on the H Side

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
Hiya!

Today I met up with some great and seriously funny TPF friends in SF for some H shopping and lunch.

For my birthday, they got me a Rouge G ULYSEES MM!!!!!! BIG THANKS TO THEM !!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It is soooo pretty!! The leather is exquisite!!!! :drool::drool:

I HAVE OFFICIALLY CROSSED OVER TO THE H SIDE!!!!!!

The Red pops against my Louis Brown and is just so rich!

I scoped out a tie that I really want with the horse and buggy..I just want the black!

YAY !!!

Went to dinner later with friends for my birthday and am just chillin at home now!

PERFECT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes:

Thanks! We are definitely going to coffee when I get back.

I picked up these wicked cool celebrity black Prada sunglasses too!

Are we having a date? If you are wearing the sunglasses, should I be looking for a guy who looks like Tom Cruise with an agenda??? You'll know me of course, I'll be wearing the orange crocs:smile:

Are we having a date? If you are wearing the sunglasses, should I be looking for a guy who looks like Tom Cruise with an agenda??? You'll know me of course, I'll be wearing the orange crocs:smile:

I'm taller and skinnier :yes: Better looking in general and about a billion years younger. I don't keep my wife locked up in my mansion though...she's free to roam about the yard as she pleases.

Rouge H- Oops...I'm still getting the colors down..Sort of embarassed I mixed up Sapphire for Brighton!