Andrew Marc!

I saw this bag at NM in ivory, very soft leather!

YEAH!! Thanks Titania! That is sooo good to know. That was one of my main *requests* and was just hoping since I am not able to see it IRL before I purchase it.
Anything else that you remember about it?
Negative info is ok too, since I am probably getting this *sight unseen*.

I like the looks of that; How big is it & how much?

Hi Rose,

I think it's called the Collette.
It is apparently 9"H x 20"W x 9"D.
But I seem to be getting varying measurements. Those measurements are from NM ($495), BG ($595). Bloomies is 17"W x 12"H x 9"D and $495. TheBagShop is 15 in. x 8.5 in. x 6.5 in and $489. Ah ha I think I'm on to something....
I found it at LunaBoston with the same size as TheBagShop. It is called the Lola and they have it only in dark brown for $395.
I am not totally sure about this, but it's the only sense I can make of it right now.

Hi Rose,

I think it's called the Collette.
It is apparently 9"H x 20"W x 9"D.
But I seem to be getting varying measurements. Those measurements are from NM ($495), BG ($595). Bloomies is 17"W x 12"H x 9"D and $495. TheBagShop is 15 in. x 8.5 in. x 6.5 in and $489. Ah ha I think I'm on to something....
I found it at LunaBoston with the same size as TheBagShop. It is called the Lola and they have it only in dark brown for $395.
I am not totally sure about this, but it's the only sense I can make of it right now.

Wow, there's some big differences in size! (the prices aren't bad, though) I like the smaller bags, since I don't carry too much around, so I'll check out the last two.
The pic makes it look just the right size for me, but untill you see it on a model, you really can't tell what it'll look like IRL.

Thanks for all the info!

Wow, there's some big differences in size! (the prices aren't bad, though) I like the smaller bags, since I don't carry too much around, so I'll check out the last two.
The pic makes it look just the right size for me, but untill you see it on a model, you really can't tell what it'll look like IRL.

Thanks for all the info!

You are welcome. Excited that you like it.
So true about the model thing! Please let me know if you get it and what it's like and I'll do the same. I hope to order it soon... hoping to find a coupon or discount code, or something:smile:- I'll let you know if I do.
I don't carry much around either and actually ( I know this is strange...) this is replacing my LV Pochette LOL. But, on the other hand, I just became a mom and need to carry more and want a more *mature* LOL handbag.
It seems like a good medium size bag.

Hope to hear you got it!!!:yahoo:

YEAH!! Thanks Titania! That is sooo good to know. That was one of my main *requests* and was just hoping since I am not able to see it IRL before I purchase it.
Anything else that you remember about it?
Negative info is ok too, since I am probably getting this *sight unseen*.

I think I thought that tassle was a little long, but other than that, I really liked the bag. I couldn't stop touching that leather, the SAs must have thought I was crazy :P