My Stone Pocket Satchel came today!

merraine

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
I've been dying for a pocket satchel. I found a really good deal on ebay. But i can't seem to find the "MII" stamp and it's not on the name plate. Can anyone tell me where it is?

I also included a pic of my MJ family. Peacock Blake, Sage Sophia and Stone Pocket Satchel. :yahoo: :heart:

Attachments

• mj family.jpg
    mj family.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 124
Beautiful family!! Love your colors.... You really have to look hard for the MII, I'm sure it will be there in the suede somewhere. Congrats on your new bag!

I have that exact bag and I love it! It's such a versatile color and the lining is beautiful. I think my MII stamp is on the suede somewhere - I remember I had to really search for it because the lining is so dark.

I have that exact bag and I love it! It's such a versatile color and the lining is beautiful. I think my MII stamp is on the suede somewhere - I remember I had to really search for it because the lining is so dark.

Yay Bag twins! If you find the stamp, lemme know so i can find mine.

Okay, I just went and had a look at mine. The MII stamp is tiny- it's above and slightly to the right of the zipper pull on the inside pocket. Hopefully yours will be in the same spot!