Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

Our Christmas trees! Took me about a week to decorate.

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

I love the colors in your trees!!!

All of the trees are beautiful...:loveeyes:

I have an all white tree.
I have many special decorations in it, like earring-inspired pieces, little birds, pearl necklaces, feathers and fake blossom:
^the white makes your tree look snowy, & your bunnies are too cute!

I Have To Get Some Pics Of The Christmas Trees Tomorrow, But I Do Have A Picture Of The Banister All Lit Up & Part Of The Foyer.
^your bannister looks great!

i need to take a pic of the tree with the lights off so you can see the ornaments but here it is. i also took a close up of the new ornament i had made for my puppy (yikes. lol)

Attachments

• 2012 tree.jpg
    2012 tree.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 489
  • dakota ornament.jpg
    dakota ornament.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 494
My tree and fireplace;):xtree::santawave:
^pretty...all the jewel tones you have on the tree & mantle look so festive!

i need to take a pic of the tree with the lights off so you can see the ornaments but here it is. i also took a close up of the new ornament i had made for my puppy (yikes. lol)
^cute! what color is your tree? I thought it might be red, but maybe it's the red lights making it look red.

Here is mine!! It's lacking a few more ornaments since I bought this tree just recently. And please don't laugh at its silly little glass vase thing, I tried desperately to find something to put it in but no avail. :sad: Hope you like it, though!

And by the way, you can barely see it, but I did place a small silver star charm on top of the tree. See if you can spot it. :biggrin:

Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• myxmastree.jpg
    myxmastree.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 466
Here is mine!! It's lacking a few more ornaments since I bought this tree just recently. And please don't laugh at its silly little glass vase thing, I tried desperately to find something to put it in but no avail. :sad: Hope you like it, though!

And by the way, you can barely see it, but I did place a small silver star charm on top of the tree. See if you can spot it. :biggrin:

Happy Holidays!
That is so cute and i think the vase is a cute touch hehe