Aw, look what I got!

FrogBubbles

toki keeps me warm
Sep 19, 2006
My husband came home today with my first Moofia member!!!! :yahoo:

This is actually the first non-bag tokidoki item I have...but not the last. The store he found him in also has Mozzarella....

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• IM000481.JPG
    IM000481.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 65
Congrats!! Aren't the minons adorable? Leche is my favorite one!! :graucho:
I didn't quite realize the anticipation involved in opening that sucker...

Which one is it gonna be...?

He wanted to know if a lot of people on here have them, so if I were to get doubles, I'd have somewhere to trade or sell them. I guess this means I can expect more in the future. :wlae:

Aww that's so sweet of him :love: . I wish I was able to find them in a store near me. I found 1 in MetroPark one day but it was out of its box which was kinda good, b/c it was one I needed so of course my bf bought it 4 me. The rest of mine I got online and when I ordered blindboxed ones it was so exciting opening them! I :heart: 'd every second of it!! I think it's fun in the beginning to get a few blindboxes but then once you have most of them you're better off buying them open boxed online...you pay a little more but at least you won't get dups. :smile:

Aww that's so sweet of him :love: . I wish I was able to find them in a store near me. I found 1 in MetroPark one day but it was out of its box which was kinda good, b/c it was one I needed so of course my bf bought it 4 me. The rest of mine I got online and when I ordered blindboxed ones it was so exciting opening them! I :heart: 'd every second of it!! I think it's fun in the beginning to get a few blindboxes but then once you have most of them you're better off buying them open boxed online...you pay a little more but at least you won't get dups. :smile:
Yeah, he's a keeper!

I should have realized that that comics store would probably have them, but I didn't even think of it. But now I know they have Bastardino and Mozzarella too, so...hooray! I want another ASAP!