How Much Do You Spend Monthly In Louis Vuitton?

I am new to whole LV thing. I have a petit bucket that I bought last year, a Cabas Mezzo that I got in January and was a birthday gift from my parents and a wallet that dh bought for me for my birthday. I just kind of spend what I have and can afford. No set limit on a year or month. If I want something, I save for it (which I am doing now). I am not going to buy just to buy. With 2 kids in private school and mortgage and tons of other bills and only one income, I have lots of other obligations and responsibilities.

Hi.. So good to know that I am not alone :crybaby:With 2 kids and other things that have to be dealt with. At least won't feel depressed anymore. I am not alone.

For me it depends too. I have been on a spree for a while I and I need to cut back. I actually don't spend more than $5K annually on bags because I buy most of them preloved :heart: :P

Hi.. So good to know that I am not alone :crybaby:With 2 kids and other things that have to be dealt with. At least won't feel depressed anymore. I am not alone.

While I would love to have a set amount to spend every month, after awhile, I feel that I wouldn't appreciate and love what I was buying because I would be buying just buy and have and collect. I am not a collector. I like to get use out of my things. There are a few bags that I would love to get my hands on right now, but I am happy with what I have right now and look forward to getting more in the future when I can.

I am on a budget too, it's not just spend spend spend here, it's all well thought out, planned etc. I have a child in private school too and we have other responsibilities and priorities too! You are def. not alone!

I don't buy LV on a regular schedule since it is expensive for me. However each year I get a bonus for work if I do well, and the first thing I do is reward myself with a LV, and then I got an unexpected raise 2 wks ago so I ordered another LV. However if I become real obsessed with a certain purse even if it is not bonus time, I will not be able to stop thinking about it and I just say what the heck and order it!

While I would love to have a set amount to spend every month, after awhile, I feel that I wouldn't appreciate and love what I was buying because I would be buying just buy and have and collect. I am not a collector. I like to get use out of my things. There are a few bags that I would love to get my hands on right now, but I am happy with what I have right now and look forward to getting more in the future when I can.

Agree :yes:

I don't really want to think about how much I have spent on LV- this yr alone. My favorites are pochettes-so the price is not too high. I probably get a few 'brand new' bags or cles in a year (So far rivet pochette and pomme lex, and damier, groom cles). But LT is my downfall!!! If I could just forget his site and Ebay!

We have no kids, our house is paid for, and DH and I have pretty decent jobs-so LV is my splurge