Need some advice from those who know best!

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
As some of you know I am having to let go of pretty much my entire collection after leaving my job and buying a new car.

My guy has been putting together a website for me so I don't have to give ebay all my $$$$. I had an idea for content on there but I need some opinions

I was thinking about making it an informational website on Louis and other sections of fashion I am interested in. Since this will be my hobby I really want to get into it. I don't want to bother though because I personally am addicted to style.com and I figure others are too. Would it be worth my time if no one would read???

all opinions arew welcome! TIA! :flowers:

i think it sounds like a good project and if you are not pressed for time it's worth a try! and it'd be fun too!

Can you write a mini guide to LV on ebay and then link to your full informational guide on your own website which is would have your auctions? I'm not sure if this is ok by ebay rules but just a thought.

have you also tried word of mouth? let your friemds know you are selling on your website... have them pass the word. advertise on craigslist etc etc...

it really depends on how much time you have

Wow, that's ambitious. My concern would be spending all the time doing it, but have no one buy from me, since they don't know me...just a thought.

I have thought about that. My hope is that since I know I am selling authentic items and will pay for the mypoupette authentication, people will put their trust in me. Everyone has to start somewhere right!:yes:

i think it sounds like a good project and if you are not pressed for time it's worth a try! and it'd be fun too!

Can you write a mini guide to LV on ebay and then link to your full informational guide on your own website which is would have your auctions? I'm not sure if this is ok by ebay rules but just a thought.

have you also tried word of mouth? let your friemds know you are selling on your website... have them pass the word. advertise on craigslist etc etc...

it really depends on how much time you have

I would love to do word of mouth but i'm the only person I know who can afford these items. Doesn't hurt though to try out my cousin's friends...thank you for that thought! :flowers: