First LV maybe?

Rolexian

LV & Rolex LerVer
Sep 22, 2006
I am thinking of something that is not too expensive something about US$200+ to start off my first LV! I am thinking of starting small,because my mum doesnt let me buy a LV bag. I can afford it...its just that I dun always carry a bag..so she doesn't want me to waste money.
We aint very rich lol...but sometimes we must learn to enjoy life with a little luxuries to pamper ourself.

I m thinking of something practical and small. Possibilites

1) Key and change holder (Any material wld b ok coz the price is about the same)

2) Wallet with 6 or 9 CC....which maybe not that possible coz I already have a Bonia wallet and its pretty gd. But still possible... =)

3) Pochette accessories for my mum! For all her hard work taking care of the family and me :yes: ...But the only problem is that she doesnt fancy small bags...she find that there is no space. I have no idea what she puts inside...PAPERS? Receipts? lol..but I can change the way she think by buying that...but I am not sure if its worth the risk.

I want to make the most out of my money...dun wanna waste it on something i dun use. She will allow me to buy if I have a use for it...:yes:

Thanks!

you listed a lot of nice items there. the pochette accessories is a really nice gesture to your mum but if she doesn't use small bags, it will definitely be a waste. however would you wear the poch access yourself?

i don't really know what wallets are priced at $200 as most are around $400+. however you could get an agenda and simulate it as a wallet. i think those run in the upper $200s. but it would be a great thing to have and you can read the threads on how to make it into a wallet on this forum.

the key and change holder (cles) are small and unless you only carry a credit card or two and some cash, that's all you can get out of it. of course if you wanna use it as a bag charm, that's good too.

my suggestion is an agenda. good luck!

A cles or a $250 wallet are good starters...

Or how about a Monogram Canvas Wapity?

A Monogram/Damier Canvas Pocket agendas really come in handy. With the refills, it'll be around... $250- $260 USD?

you listed a lot of nice items there. the pochette accessories is a really nice gesture to your mum but if she doesn't use small bags, it will definitely be a waste. however would you wear the poch access yourself?

i don't really know what wallets are priced at $200 as most are around $400+. however you could get an agenda and simulate it as a wallet. i think those run in the upper $200s. but it would be a great thing to have and you can read the threads on how to make it into a wallet on this forum.

the key and change holder (cles) are small and unless you only carry a credit card or two and some cash, that's all you can get out of it. of course if you wanna use it as a bag charm, that's good too.

my suggestion is an agenda. good luck!

Oops...forgot to state. I am a guy :P So I can't use the pochette accessories. Hahaha...

I don't really like carry bags...because I don't have many things to put. So usually I go out with a wallet,phone and stuff everything into my pockets haha.

I think a Cles might be a good choice. Agenda? Hmm...I already have a Palm and hardly use it. But I could consider.

A cles or a $250 wallet are good starters...

Or how about a Monogram Canvas Wapity?

A Monogram/Damier Canvas Pocket agendas really come in handy. With the refills, it'll be around... $250- $260 USD?

Wapity? Not really nice for a guy to carry that. IMO

So its down to Cles,wallet (not likely), and maybe agenda...but i will hav to check it out on the web first.