eModa: A few bags with good prices...

I want an adios star but I want to pick my placement... it's cheap but nothing beats seeing it in person and picking it yourself (especially with that print)

i agree. that's the one & only print that would be best hand-picked. i wonder why they chose to have so many stars as opposed to characters?

I saw the cutest dolce with 6 characters on it or more but my bf was with me and made me feel guilty since I was getting a new amore... I don't usually get my bags at full price :sad:

another reason why I think I'm turning to ebay to sell soon

I want an adios star but I want to pick my placement... it's cheap but nothing beats seeing it in person and picking it yourself (especially with that print)

Maybe try pulse? They are still honoring 20% off on pirata and adios. Casey can help you with print placement. Of course their stock is getting pretty limited though.

I live chatted with emoda and they don't have the ability to look at the adios bags to help see what characters are on them! RAts! I would have liked to have had a stellina with right characters and that price is very good.

girls, if you want the amore scuola, they also offer an instant $10 off code & free ship with purchase over $100. So that would make the amore scuola only $162 total....(no tax unless you live in PA and free shipping)