QVC Dooney Board Refugees, Please Check in here!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
I know many of us have signed on here, so please post your new nickname and your "DF" handle so that we will know who you are!!

I'm "SarahW" on the DF! :wave:

I hope the new Dooney section here on TPF is set up soon!!

Hi SarahW. My nic here is the same as it was on the Q board. I guess I may be the red-headed step child of the forum since I didn't post as much as other ladies, but I just love you ladies......

Hi Rosie!! I signed up here a few months ago and IIRC, SarahW was already taken. I decided on MiaBorsa, which is Italian for "my purse." :cool:

Hi Rosie!! I signed up here a few months ago and IIRC, SarahW was already taken. I decided on MiaBorsa, which is Italian for "my purse." :cool:

I was actually trying to be cute with mine and do something with my german heritage but the three I had chosen, were either taken or I couldn't spell them closely enough for anyone to figure out

Hey CL. Oooh, that seafoam is such a pretty color. I'm regretting not buying the florentine drawstring on day 1, so I hope they have a "recap" day like they did last year.

Hello Ladies, I'm happy to finally have a 'home'.

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving the pebble grain satchel from Day 4. I cannot decide on the color: Red, Honey or Ivy Green. So confused, I dont own any of these in my purse wardrobe. The red does look mouthwatering! dont know what to do.