chloe python betty at overstock.com

Do we know for sure this is authentic? What's their return policy like? (I have never shopped with them, but I feel like I've heard they are obnoxious about accepting returns...):shrugs:

I've bought fendi and ferragamo from them, completely authentic. Their return policy is fine. I have never had a problem with them.

In addition to buying fendi and dior purses from them, I also bought some killer Dolce and Gabbana shoes from them, completely authentic and a total steal. I always check them out because when they get something in, it is often a real bargain. :supacool:

They also have a few other chloe bags up.

Good to hear they sell real bags. I was curious.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=2329472&IID=prod2329472

I was curious, and found the link. The pics are bad, but it looks like the blingy hardware of the original Betties and maybe the cafe color. I know it isn't a large, which retailed for around $4900. From the retail price they list and the appearance, it must be small?? Not sure, or about authenticity or anything, but here it is.

It looks darker than cafe, maybe chocolat, and it is the smallest size.
The large and small both have 2 pockets on each side.
The medium has horizontal zippers on the back side.

Be careful, there are some fakes on Overstock, in the auction section, usually in LV and Hermes. I don't know about Chloe. Just a word of caution.

It looks swirly, so to speak, not solid. From the pics, I go for cafe. I think the only other non-solid color the blingy Betty was done in was Natural, which is a bit differnet from the silverado natural python. I have a natural Betty, which has more black/grayish coloration. This one seemed brownish. Do they have live chat? And I have no idea as to authenticity.

thanks, gals. :heart:

the timing isn't quite right for me right now :crybaby: otherwise I would take the risk (I think) and snap it up because I LOVE that bag in the smaller size. And I have never seen it on sale anywhere, other than the one time I saw it in person at Saks over a year ago.

Oh well, Someone please get it and then tell me all about it!:yes: