Courier pics anyone?? need help

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
hey everyone! i've been reading the thread "how many b-bags do you need?" and decided that i need a courier! do you have any pics wearing your courier? what do you put in it? any moms with a courier? what would be better - the weekender or a courier?

sorry for all the questions, i'm just convinced i need one and want justification! TIA!:smile:

I think the courier would be better being that you have young kids. The handles on the weekender fit really snug so it may not be the most comfortable bag when you're out and about with the kiddies.

thanks zacorey - do you have one? i wonder what kind of interior pockets it has - for holding things like wipes and dipes! and if it's comfortable across the body...

would love to see any pics too! ;)

pommypom and another pfer (can't remember her name) recently posted great photos of their couriers on the PHOTOS wearing your bags thread. I'm in search of a Courier as well. I think it'll make a great travel bag and I've got 3 kids.

thanks cracker, i'll check it out. i never thought of using one until i saw that thread about how many bags we "need" - having a b-bag as a diaper bag would be :wlae: the coolest thing...

468.jpg

518.jpg

As a diaper bag, I would say courier is better than weekender bcoz' when you wear cross body, both of your hand will be available to do sth else.
For weekender bag, you might need one hand to carry even though you put on your shoulder, still, have to catch the handle not to fall off.

thanks andy_sach! nicole richie looks like she would fit into hers! yikes, that girl is tiny. i'm 5'8", so i hope it would drape better. ITA about the hands free thing - sounds like the courier is for me!

bark & haute - that is IT! i have to get one now. that RV is TDF!! but so is the blueberry. i know that bal ny has one in blueberry right now... i'm going to give Daphne a call! but i'm also inlove with the RV - i have it in the day style, but that's way too small for 2 kids and all their "belongings" . :confused1:

thank you so much ladies for the pics - you've just enabled me! anything for the kids, right?? ;)