Bbags aren't still *IN*? Oh yes they are, look at this

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I got a new Barney's catalog in the mail today. We didn't make the front cover, but we made the back! :yahoo:

Front:
IMG_8120.jpg

Back:
IMG_8118.jpg

Not only are they still in... I feel like they are getting more credit. It could just be because I am noticing more though.

I have been doing some random Balenciaga sightings in mags recently, these weren't features necessarily, just in articles that were about something else, that show someone that was using them!! (All US Editions.)

April 2007 INstyle - pg. 494, Life & Home Article on Jamie-Lynn Sigler, She is walking across the street carrying a first.

March or April (??) 2007 Lucky - pg. 130, "How I'm Wired" article, shows Gretchen Bleiler, wearing black day

These were just some magazines laying on my coffee table that I remembered seeing them... also there was a photographer's credit page in the front the other day, that showed a person holding a twiggy?? I think or something.... Anyhow, they have been popping out at me everywhere lately!!

I think alot of celebs and fasionistas sport Balenciaga because b-bags don't have big designer logos and labels. The big labels are so played out now.

I absolutely agree! I am so sick of the big logos. I used be the big LV slut. I love the quality the look versatility of bbags. Even if everyone else thought they were out, I would still be obsessed. It makes it more fun to share my love with all of you though!