Show Me Your Nail Art!!

Senoshi said:
My sister asked for Kingler (from Pokemon) on her nails, so I just scribbled this very quickly for her! Go, geeky sisters! :biggrin:
The base is one coat of Models Own - Indian Ocean, the orange is Collection 2000 - Hip Hop, the black is a Models Own nail art pen. :smile:

That's really cute!!

Autumn Trees (Orly Nite Owl, Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money and freehand black acrylic paint):

DSCF6748.JPG

This is absolutely stunning! I looove it! May I ask what kind of acrylic paint and brushes you used for that?

:amazed: Those are amazing! Love them!

Thank you so much!!! :'D

This is absolutely stunning! I looove it! May I ask what kind of acrylic paint and brushes you used for that?

Thank you very much!!! :'D I use whatever small brushes I can get my hands on (usually from the Dollar Bin or Wal-Mart). I recently purchased a size 5 0 brush from Michaels and I love it!! : D I usually trim my own brushes and always use synthetic hairs (I find some other ones will lose hairs while you are painting and that sucks >.<). I also use really inexpensive acrylics from the dollar store and Michael's, provided they are non-toxic. I want to get some more expensive acrylic paints which would have more pigment in them, but for now these ones work fine. : D

very cool! I like the last one best. How did you make your own decal?

They are pretty simple. Just buy some blank decal paper like this one here and print out the image you want on it.

Use photo editing software to get the image the right size and always print a test sheet on regular paper to make sure it looks how you want it to.

You don't have to, but it's best to spray the decal with a coat of acrylic finishing spray to protect the design.

Then just cut it out and apply it to your nail.

They are pretty simple. Just buy some blank decal paper like this one here and print out the image you want on it.

Use photo editing software to get the image the right size and always print a test sheet on regular paper to make sure it looks how you want it to.

You don't have to, but it's best to spray the decal with a coat of acrylic finishing spray to protect the design.

Then just cut it out and apply it to your nail.
so crafty!