The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Awww shucks.....thanks

Wonderful comment, smiling even more now from ear to shining ear!!:biggrin: thanks petot!!!

My dear friend, what a beauty your are my dear :smile: you are so very pretty, classy and chic!! You wear the jacket to perfection:biggrin: I adore the tribs, they are so sexy!!
I hope you have been super fine since we last talked!! I am so busy with studies till late in the evening.
All the best my super sweet dear:smile:

My dear friend, what a beauty your are my dear :smile: you are so very pretty, classy and chic!! You wear the jacket to perfection:biggrin: I adore the tribs, they are so sexy!!
I hope you have been super fine since we last talked!! I am so busy with studies till late in the evening.
All the best my super sweet dear:smile:

Hey my dearest P, missed you so much but I wanted to be less present in our communication to you since I know you are very much in the thick of your studies and I understand completely how grueling and demanding this can be.
Know that in my heart, that I am always thinking about you and will be praying for your success!!!

Your words have always warmed my heart deeply, I am really lucky to have your valuable friendship.

Study well my dear and let no one and nothing distract you from your goals.
Your life is about to begin a totally different chapter and you are about to realize your dreams one by one and very soon.
I feel and know that you are a very special person and meant to do great things.
All the best and biggest hugs!!! :smile:

Oh my dear friend I am so very touched by your words. I missed you too my friend. I thought about you too and always hoped you are very fine and all is well with you and your lovely family.

Right now I am still looking for words because I am so moved by what you said about me.
I send you a message to your email a bit later when I found my words:smile:

You are wonderful:hugs:

Hey my dearest P, missed you so much but I wanted to be less present in our communication to you since I know you are very much in the thick of your studies and I understand completely how grueling and demanding this can be.
Know that in my heart, that I am always thinking about you and will be praying for your success!!!

Your words have always warmed my heart deeply, I am really lucky to have your valuable friendship.

Study well my dear and let no one and nothing distract you from your goals.
Your life is about to begin a totally different chapter and you are about to realize your dreams one by one and very soon.
I feel and know that you are a very special person and meant to do great things.
All the best and biggest hugs!!! :smile:

Meg, I can't seem to quote from the previous thread but I just wanted to ask about the Chanel boots, are they from this season and is so can you please share the price?

Awww shucks.....thanks christy!!!

Am blushing (to articulate it), thanks H_addict!!!

Ok this really makes my head balloon up, thanks green!!!

Thanks my dear!!!

I paired the patent blue Tribs with my NQ. Thanks for making me feel good, dragonette !!! Hope Vienna more than makes up for your Paris trip.
Enjoy and keep warm and chic in your moto!!! You looked so pretty btw!!!

You make me smile JDN!! Am wearing the most subdued dress from my other DVf dresses. I had to look a bit sober in my business-look choice for this event and upped it of course with our beloved quilted moto!!!:smile:

Thanks cookie!!!

Wonderful comment, smiling even more now from ear to shining ear!!:biggrin: thanks petot!!!

Thanks my dear magjes!!!

Thanks my dearmeg!! From the mouth of our shoe queen, that's a nice compliment!! And your super sweet generous comment, is not that shabby either.:P seriously, thank you for your wonderful comments!!!

Saw your casual chic look, and I am honestly loving this more and more on you!, Makes you look ever so young, fresh and carefree which we all aspire to be always despite whatever age or state of mind we find ourselves in.

Aww, thanks PBDB. I am changing it up just a bit this Fall. DH is thrilled too, lol. I think when I dress up he feels like he needs to as well and he usually does. This was yesterdays casual look.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 625
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 598