Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your Tivoli....it is on my list!!:smile:

Thank you! You should get her!!! Shes a wonderful piece to have! :graucho:

So beautiful. Makes me wish I never sold mine but it was too small for my needs!!! Still fall in love every time I see it though! :biggrin:

Thank you! :smile: she is a bit small for everyday, but she's great for those times when you don't need much and just want a cute little handbag and sass up an outfit.. :smile: she's almost like my dressed up speedy..:smile:

a.s.h.l.e.y said:
Thank you! You should get her!!! Shes a wonderful piece to have! :graucho:

Thank you! :smile: she is a bit small for everyday, but she's great for those times when you don't need much and just want a cute little handbag and sass up an outfit.. :smile: she's almost like my dressed up speedy..:smile:

Oh I know it! I was sooooo tempted to buy her back when I was in Vegas, but I decided on Retiro because of the size. One of these days I will cave and get her back. lol

This is my first post in this thread!

I had my vintage Speedy for a very long time from a relative but today I made my first purchase with my very own hard saved cash. I just got home from a very long day out and have replaced the Speedy's spot on the hall table with the Neverfull. Not exactly an "action" shot, unless sleeping bags count as an action.

Attachments

• image-1071954627.jpg
    image-1071954627.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 1,834
reginablair said:
This is my first post in this thread!

I had my vintage Speedy for a very long time from a relative but today I made my first purchase with my very own hard saved cash. I just got home from a very long day out and have replaced the Speedy's spot on the hall table with the Neverfull. Not exactly an "action" shot, unless sleeping bags count as an action.

Welcome!! It's gorgeous!!!

a.s.h.l.e.y said:
I know! She's not tanning as fast.. My artsy even has more color than she does.. it was such a nice day today, we went to the Hilton for brunch and walked by the beach and what not and out of nowhere it starts to rain! I had a few rain drops on the handle and trim but thank God there was nothing when it dried! :sweatdrop: I was so relieved! Even DH got scared!! Lol!

I thought it was just my Tivoli that's taking FOREVER to tan!!! Ugh!

a.s.h.l.e.y said:
Yours too? :smile: I don't know what's up with that.. My artsy that's only 3 months old has a bit more color than tivoli which is already 11 months.. :smile: how long have you had yours?

Your totally seducing me with that Artsy talk friend LOL :smile:
Gonna take my tivoli out tomorrow :smile:

I've been gone for a year. You all are looking just FABULOUS!!!
Here I am heading out for some retail therapy (Mall at Short Hills).
JustMe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.