Question. Did Prada make this bag?

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I was browsing ebay and saw this. I know they make this bag with camel leather accents but this has crocodile accents. The pic may be a fake but I want to know if the authentic of this bag was made.
1.jpg
javascript:lmp(

OK- Prada makes a bag in this style...however I havent seen this trim color before..I would need to see detailed pics before making a call...I have a bag from this collection in a tote...
This is a really cute bag IRL....comes in white and camel trim too...among many other cute versions....

Eds, I'm so sorry. I just looked, and I realized that I threw out that whole lot of magazines. I might come across the picture again, though -- I take magazines out from the public library here, back issues. Will let you know.

Would someone please look at this EBay listing for a friend?

Australia site number 251166870930 there is a tag in the bag that says Made in China, I have informed her its fake straight up. Paypal has asked for proof. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Joyce

Would someone please look at this EBay listing for a friend?

Australia site number 251166870930 there is a tag in the bag that says Made in China, I have informed her its fake straight up. Paypal has asked for proof. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Joyce

Please go to the Authenticate This... thread