Just scored the Hamptons Weekend Demi!!

Twisted

- souled.out -
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
..in black and a cutesy watermelon charm! :yahoo:

i was originally attracted by the scribble, but it's cotton. i doubt that i'll make that little purse look like spanking new after a day. so i decided to go with the black one..

but now im having second thoughts about it.. i should have tried the Carly Top Handle Pouch.. which is also cute and can hold tons of things.. what do you think ladies?

They're so different. Which do you think you'd get more use out of? The Carly is adorable, but the Hamptons is probably a little larger . . .

Love the watermelon charm too!

I have the scribble and its really easy to clean. I got ink on my purse in the 1st week and dove soap and warm water took it right off. Bbay wipes do the trick too. I love my scribble.

i might have to try the demi satchel at home.. walk around and check to see how it would look on me.. i didn't get a chance to try it on really well since i was on my lunch break.

my mind was set to get the demi satchel that's why i didn't pay much attention to the carly not until i paid for my goodies..

i got the hamptons demi. but im thinking of exchanging it for the carly pouch.

if my digicam doesn't fit the demi, then i might have to return it. im thinking of using the purse for saturday when we go to Universal Studios.

..in black and a cutesy watermelon charm! :yahoo:

i was originally attracted by the scribble, but it's cotton. i doubt that i'll make that little purse look like spanking new after a day. so i decided to go with the black one..

but now im having second thoughts about it.. i should have tried the Carly Top Handle Pouch.. which is also cute and can hold tons of things.. what do you think ladies?
How bout the GREEN Hamptons Demi (with that cute Watermelon charm)??!!!?! :yes:

oooopss. sorry, my pic is kinda delayed. anyhoo.. today i bought a mini skinny! i just can't resist the color. too cute to pass up! :heart:

coach_loot.jpg