did you know the prices of the new chain is less than the old chain?

that's interesting...why are the prices going up again? i got on the list for the red in caviar large and I was quoted $1995. so what's going on here? which store did you get at?

that's interesting...why are the prices going up again? i got on the list for the red in caviar large and I was quoted $1995. so what's going on here? which store did you get at?

large caviar is 1995, it's not going up, nor are the other classic flaps...it's only the ones w' the new chain that are going up to match the current prices of the classic flap w/ the leather/metal chain

then i'm confused, cuz the jumbo caviar w/ the new chain was at 1850 and going up to 2250...where are you wait listed on? i believe saks always had it w/ the new price, neiman, however, initially had it in the old price, but effective tomorrow they are all going up

tomorrow, the new chain are going up in price to 2250(caviar)
i'm boring, i got the black caviar w/ silver chain.

I just got the black caviar with the silver chain last week :yes: and I LOVE it!!! My mom got the black with the gold chain and tan with the gold chain...my sis got the white with silver chain. The Saks in NY doesnt charge tax :yahoo: .

I just got the black caviar with the silver chain last week :yes: and I LOVE it!!! My mom got the black with the gold chain and tan with the gold chain...my sis got the white with silver chain. The Saks in NY doesnt charge tax :yahoo: .
oh whoa, i didn't know it came with so many variations, most definitely didn't know it came in gold chain...how much ddi u pay for them? and we're referring to the "new" all metal chain right?

then i'm confused, cuz the jumbo caviar w/ the new chain was at 1850 and going up to 2250...where are you wait listed on? i believe saks always had it w/ the new price, neiman, however, initially had it in the old price, but effective tomorrow they are all going up

thanks for clearing that up. guess saks knew that by the time it comes in it will be priced at the new price.