Do some of you all feel this way?

Kawaii_Sweets

Chocolate Rose
Mar 12, 2007
I was thinking, for those of you who have a lot of the toki prints and bag styles, when you buy them do you sometimes get tired of the new one you have and then feel obligated to buy another? Well what I mean is, you get a new purse and then it gets old so now you want another one. Or sometimes do you all feel the need to get the new purses or prints just so you can kind of have the collection? Well, some (if not all of you) like these prints so I figured that's why you buy them but for me, I get tired of stuff easily and always want the newer thing. It depends on what I'm buying though. I have never been a purse addict but now I'm always wanting a new purse just b/c my other ones are old. And for me old can be 2 months.:yes:

And in other news, I'm also mad b/c I ordered a purse from the seller feilowong and she won't ship it off until April 10th because of the Easter holiday there! I'm soo impatient I don't know how I'm gonna wait that long.:yucky: But it's not her fault....

I'm that way with purses. Once it arrives I'm like okay what will my next purse purchase be? I have ADD when it comes to purses. It really is an addiction. You have the high when you purchase it and then when it arrives another high.

haha im in my toki purse phase right now (ive never been a purse addict)..im a foresta frenzy cuz i love the print but all the sudden im beginning to like inferno too and started to look for inferno things..im a total :nuts: case...i have yet to use my bags, they all still have tags in them..i think im just getting them to collect them:confused1: though sooner or later im going to have to use it or get rid of it once my phase is over...to fund my next phase...but its sure exciting to get new bags!!!:graucho:

haha im in my toki purse phase right now (ive never been a purse addict)..im a foresta frenzy cuz i love the print but all the sudden im beginning to like inferno too and started to look for inferno things..im a total :nuts: case...i have yet to use my bags, they all still have tags in them..i think im just getting them to collect them:confused1: though sooner or later im going to have to use it or get rid of it once my phase is over...to fund my next phase...but its sure exciting to get new bags!!!:graucho:

You really do need to USE them!!! They are so much fun to carry and people comment on them like crazy!

I feel like I can never have enough. I'll tell myself if I just get this one more bag I'll be happy and won't buy any more toki for awhile...as soon as I get it in my hands I'm already buying or plotting to buy my next bag. :shrugs: It is a serious addiction and it needs to stop!

I definitely use my bags... The only one I haven't used since I got my bigger bags is my Foresta bella. That was my very first tokidoki purchase and I think I bought it in haste because I loved the print so much but by the time I "discovered" tokidoki, the bella was all they had left at the boutique. I figure I can use it when time calls for a small bag... Other than that, I use my big bags the only thing I require is that I have matching denaros because I'm OCD like that. *lol*

I am totally not against getting 2 of the same bag when the first one gets worn & old. If my Original Mamma Mia ever wore out extremely, you can bet you'd see me on ebay buying another one at any cost. I love this bag & it's print & would be worth it to get another one if I needed to.

Besides, if I can buy another LV duplicate to replace a well-used one, then Tokidoki would def. be way more worth it. I totally feel you, Kawaii! :yes: