CDC with GHW large size.

Vita

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
Dear Ladies,
Just need your advise. I have a very wide wrist. For more than one year I have been trying to find CDC with GHW with the diameter 2,75" at least. I figure out that I probably have to look for men's bracelet that I have been doing for a while. However, I've never seen men's bracelets with GHW so far.
Does H make bracelets with GHW for men?
TIA

Yes, they do make black with GHW in size L - I have a friend who got one online. Keep checking!! I also need a size L and they are very difficult to find - but I am up to two, so keep trying!!

I wear the CDC in large - or men's size as they are usually listed under. I got an etain with PHW, a black alligator with GHW and an orange with GHW from US H.com over the past few months.

Now if only they would make a larger sized KD or KDT...I'd be a happy camper!!

I wear the CDC in large - or men's size as they are usually listed under. I got an etain with PHW, a black alligator with GHW and an orange with GHW from US H.com over the past few months.

Now if only they would make a larger sized KD or KDT...I'd be a happy camper!!

Wow, I would love an etain with PHW and black gator with GHW, they must be gorgeous!! Congrats.

Why is the Canadian website with such limited stock? Last time I checked, there were only two bracelets available for the ladies leather bracelet, really, only two. It was pretty lame.