Ordered my Grey 06 Men's Weekender for BALNY! :)

jy81

O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
it should be arriving next week!

i picked grey cause i have an emerald green and Ink weekender ...im guessing it should be a good addition to my collection?

:smile: can't wait! i'm so excited.. :wlae:

OMG, if you got the Spring Summer 2006 Gray I will be sooooo mad since I asked Terri to check for me if they have any.

Ooooh I have a phone call to make tomorrow.:cursing: Hopefully they have more.

But congrats to you! Lol!:rolleyes: :yahoo:

:smile: yeh, thanks! i can't really can't wait!

^ call them tomorrow...i don't think it's the last one?

but yeh..i'll post pics of all my 3 weekenders when it arrives.... hope i can still find this thread tho....since it'll arrive next week...

how do i post pics? lol

:smile: yeh, thanks! i can't really can't wait!

^ call them tomorrow...i don't think it's the last one?

but yeh..i'll post pics of all my 3 weekenders when it arrives.... hope i can still find this thread tho....since it'll arrive next week...

how do i post pics? lol

If you click on the 'quote' button your screen will bring you to one where there is a fuchsia button called 'Manage Attachments'. Click on that and attach your pic. Obvious, isn't it, that I WANT to see that grey weekender, myself! :nuts:

i have been working the past today and yesterday so I got a call today from the post office saying they have alraedy attempted to deliver my parcel two times. So I have to pick it up when I am off. When I get off work, it's already too late cause the post office is closed.

I really want my BAG!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!

ok...ill calm down now....

i hope the leather on it isn't veiny?