Show pics of whats in your toki bag :D

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
Since I saw Lattegrl's post of whats in her bag, I was wondering if you all can show a pic of whats in your bag to see what can fit in there :biggrin:

I dont have my camera at the moment, but will definitely post one later :biggrin:

tokidokes0141.jpg

My pirata stellina holds: gum, mirror, mini perfume, mini hand sanitizer, birth control, wallet, makeup case, pen, pencil, tampon, tissue, ipod with case, camera case and camera, keys,
I also carry hand lotion, which I forgot was still in the bag :P

i love your harajuku wallet! do you normally carry your camera daily?? I think i should start doing that too...to capture some kodak moment! :graucho:

I usually do. I used to wish I had my camera whenever there was something worth taking a picture, so now I do. :smile: It comes in handy, you never know what you'll see when you go out.

sandyb: yeah i think i should start doing that..there probably a few times i thought to myself darn should have brought a camera!

juicymario: its ok..:biggrin: though i think that if i start carrying bigger bags im surely going to have more stuff in it...

:biggrin: wow it sure can fit alot ...i see lots of hello kitty :biggrin:...i like your key covers..those are unique! did you get them in HI? i would like some in chococat :biggrin:

sandy, I carry a camera with me all the time. It's perfect for random times you want to capture a moment.

Tokidoki lover, the dolce fits so much inside. Love the Hello Kitty keycovers and your playground wallet.

The pandapple thing is a coin holder, his head holds the coins. Its too cute!!

Thanks guys!! :heart: Im a little bit obsessed with Hello kitty, so needless to say Im stoked about the tokidoki x sanrio collaboration!! :biggrin:

and yes, I got the key caps in Hawaii. But im sure they arent exclusive to HI. I know there is abunch of Hula Hello kitty that is though. And I take my camera with me everywhere and take pictures of everything cause im nuts!! (helps to have a digital though!!)