Outlet Sightings

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
I thought this would be a good thread to collect info on items that we see during trips to the outlets. Hopefully it will provide an opportunity for our forum members an opportunity to keep up with what's available, especially for those that don't have a local outlet store.

After a 4 month hiatus from visiting the outlets (it's been a busy summer!), I stopped by 2 this weekend and this is what I saw:

• Frozen yogurt
  • Gold doggy
  • Pink popsicle*
  • Ballerina
  • French fries
  • Cooler*
  • Ice Cream Truck
  • Eiffel Tower (silver)
  • Blue and Red hummingbirds
  • Rootbeer float
  • Gold key (like this: Gold Key Charm)
  • silver key
  • Donut
  • Pink cupcake
  • Yellow cupcake
  • Greyhound
  • Flying pig (silver)*
  • Box of Crayons
  • Cotton candy cart
  • Painters palette
  • Frappe
  • Zebra
  • Pave puffed heart
  • Silver ice cream/gelato cone
  • Margarita
  • Sunscreen (teal)*
  • Cupcake oven*
  • Lipstick/lipgloss (silver)
  • Pizza
  • 2012 Box of Chocolates*
  • Red, white, and blue sailboat
  • Umbrella
  • Passport
  • Alarm clock

I didn't check out any of the clothes and didn't pay much attention to the other jewelry, other than to notice that there were a LOT of different earrings, many of which have been on the website recently. The clearance charms were an additional 50% off. I marked the ones I could remember being in clearance with an *. There may have been additional charms that I missed. It's a great time to pick up charms that have been released over the last year and a half (or so), since that seemed to be the bulk of what was there.

Stopped by yesterday and saw a lot of charms. They had them seperatated into 3 sections for full marked price, 50% off marked price, and 30% off of $15. I know there are some I'm not remembering, but here's a the bulk of what I saw:

Fully (outlet) priced charms:
Frozen yogurt
French fries
Eiffel Tower (silver)
Blue and Red hummingbirds
Gold key
silver key
Yellow cupcake
Lipstick/lipgloss (silver)
Passport
Owl
Pancakes
Tablet
Cooler

50% off:
Ice Cream Truck
Pink cupcake
Cotton candy cart
Frappe
Silver ice cream/gelato cone
Cupcake oven
2012 Box of Chocolates
Gold and silver crowns

$15 + 30% off:
Donut
Flying pig (silver)
Pizza
Margarita
Red, white, and blue sailboat
Sunscreen (teal)*

Stopped by yesterday and saw a lot of charms. They had them seperatated into 3 sections for full marked price, 50% off marked price, and 30% off of $15. I know there are some I'm not remembering, but here's a the bulk of what I saw:

Fully (outlet) priced charms:
Frozen yogurt
French fries
Eiffel Tower (silver)
Blue and Red hummingbirds
Gold key
silver key
Yellow cupcake
Passport
Owl
Pancakes
Tablet
Cooler

50% off:
Ice Cream Truck
Pink cupcake
Cotton candy cart
Frappe
Cupcake oven
2012 Box of Chocolates
Gold and silver crowns

$15 + 30% off:
Donut
Flying pig (silver)
Pizza
Margarita
Red, white, and blue sailboat
Sunscreen (teal)*

$15 + 30% off!? That's such a good deal...we never get deals like that in Canada! The cheapest I've seen charms is $24.99 at Winners

I have to admit that I didn't pay as much attention during this visit, but based on my list from last time combined with the charms I checked prices on, this list should be fairly accurate

Couture Car Keys
House
Credit Card
21st Birthday Cosmo
Eiffel Tower (silver)
Red hummingbird
Pink Poodle
Rootbeer Float
Gold key
silver key
Yellow cupcake
Passport
Pancakes
Tablet
Cooler
Pink cupcake
Cotton candy cart
Frappe
2012 Box of Chocolates
Gold and silver crowns
Frozen yogurt
French fries
Flying pig (silver)
Pizza

Unfortunately, this outlet didn't have any of the cute Christmas charms that have been sighted elsewhere :sad:

I have to admit that I didn't pay as much attention during this visit, but based on my list from last time combined with the charms I checked prices on, this list should be fairly accurate

Couture Car Keys
House
Credit Card
21st Birthday Cosmo
Eiffel Tower (silver)
Red hummingbird
Pink Poodle
Rootbeer Float
Gold key
silver key
Yellow cupcake
Passport
Pancakes
Tablet
Cooler
Pink cupcake
Cotton candy cart
Frappe
2012 Box of Chocolates
Gold and silver crowns
Frozen yogurt
French fries
Flying pig (silver)
Pizza

Unfortunately, this outlet didn't have any of the cute Christmas charms that have been sighted elsewhere :sad:

CREDIT CARD?!?!

I was just at mine 2 days ago, they also had the pretzel and the box of cupcakes.

I saw the red pave/enamel apple charm this morning. Also the dark blue rain boot. There's a new champagne glass with the ring inside, but this one has a pave stem and no number 12 on the stem. The charms (and jewelry) are an additional 30% or 40% off.

Our outlet had about 50 different charms as of this past Saturday for anywhere from $9.97 to $39.99 with an additional 30-40% off. I bought way too many...