Jimmy Choo Need Help Names of with Choo Handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar*mag99

Apr 3, 2007
Hi,

Could someone help me with the names of some Jimmy Choo handbags that are about 2-3 years old.

brownchoo1.jpg

beigechoo.jpg

purplechoo.jpg

I was also wondering XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Any advise or information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

It is against Purse Forum Rules to mention selling. Please read the Purse Forum Rules here: http://forum.purseblog.com/news-and...ent-the-purse-forum-rules-and-guidelines.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I think first one might be Tahula line, I'll check my records and get back. I have two bags from this line, I think there were maybe 5, handles and fronts of bag (locks) were the same, shapes were different, they had a large satchel, east west doctors bags. I will post the two that I have as soon as I get home.

I thought the purple one was a Tulita at first too, but if you compare them, the Tulita has a buckle going down under the bag. This bag doesn't have that bottom buckle/strap.

Do you think they changed the style along the way? Is there any way I can find out when it was changed so that i can put it in my auction. I don't want a buyer thinking it is the newer version of the tulita and have an angry buyer.

Some Ebay buyers are scary if you know what I mean. So any advice XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Thanks!!!!

It is against Purse Forum Rules to mention selling. Please read the Purse Forum Rules here: http://forum.purseblog.com/news-and-...uidelines.html

Samantha, I saw your beautiful black Tulita in the picture thread and it is the same as my purple one. I guess the style changed a bit since 2004. Thank you so much for posting that pic.

Mystery solved on 1 bag.

Two more bags to go!!

The top one is from the Tahula line, I just recently sold one from this line --the bottom two are from the Tulita line. The bottom looks like the small flap. I know there were at least 2 sizes in that style, maybe 3. Depending on measurements will tell. The one in the middle might be called the Tulita satchel. If you take pics into a JC boutique, they may be able to give you exact names. Also, I believe the bottom color is called Heather.

Yes the bottom one is a Tulita and I can't believe I can't remember the top one - I had that one in a sage color and gave it to my sister.

Lisasbags, I have one very similar to the top one in a sage green--the official color name was thyme. I was so thrilled to find it, I had an odd shade dark green coat and the thyme went perfect with it. I bought it from Saks.

I have personally bought and sold on eBay for years, and I can't think of a better forum for "careful" sellers (and buyers). If you read through some of the handbag sales, you can find a lot of verbage that may protect you from poor buyers (such as limiting bids to those with high positive feedback, etc.) You're likely to find problem bidders anywhere, but the majority of the population on eBay are good people looking for a good deal.

In any case, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is against Purse Forum Rules to mention selling. Please read the Purse Forum Rules here: http://forum.purseblog.com/news-and-...uidelines.html

Hi,

Could someone help me with the names of some Jimmy Choo handbags that are about 2-3 years old.

brownchoo1.jpg

beigechoo.jpg

purplechoo.jpg

Thank you!

I found all of my older JC catalogues with your styles. The first is from the Tahula Collection and is called Hill.The second is from Tulita Collection and is called JC25:nuts: (JC has come a long way).Your last bag is also from Tulita and is called Torquay.

Hi,

brownchoo1.jpg

beigechoo.jpg

purplechoo.jpg

I was also wondering if there are any other places to list bags for sale besides ebay? I'm selling these for my boss and am a little nervous about getting scammed by a buyer on ebay.

Thank you!

THe brown bag at the top is either the Tahula Hoop, which retailed in 2005 for $1295 or the Tahula Hayley. Choo has 2 lines that I'm familiar with that year Tahula which included Tahula Hill, Tahula Hoop, Tahula Horizon, Tahula Hilda, Tahula Hillary, Tahula Hut and Tahula Hula, they also had teh Tulita Line

Status
Not open for further replies.