The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

I like that gold shimmer leather too. It's an whisper of gold rather than the Singing Loudly mottled gold that is now extinct. Gold is gold to me, though. Light, dark, shiny, muted, speckled, plain, smooth, textured... I like it all.

:sunshine:

Just thought I'd say hello here while I wait. I'm waiting to see how much the light gold shimmery satchel on pinterest (new line?) will be to see if I can stretch to it because I'm also waiting for a London tote to arrive. Anthracite. Should come tomorrow according to ups. But I have nooooooooooooooooooo pateince. None, none, none, none, none. :pout:

Where is everybody? :whistle:

I'm flicking back and forth between staring at the gold satchel (it is only a matter of time before I'll cave in and order...) and UPS website which says my London Tote will be here. Today. Not a very productive day today :chatty:

Do you have a picture , so we can also see your new lovely bag??:graucho:

Sorry I've been so slow! I've been all over the place with work and so has my lovely bag :smile: It has taken quite a beating actually, had to have my feet on it on a plane and caught one of the kiddies putting tins out of the kitchen cupboard in it and carrying it around... :shocked:

Anyway it survived and I hope a picture of it is attached!

Attachments

• London Tote Anthracite.jpg
    London Tote Anthracite.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 154
Sorry I've been so slow! I've been all over the place with work and so has my lovely bag :smile: It has taken quite a beating actually, had to have my feet on it on a plane and caught one of the kiddies putting tins out of the kitchen cupboard in it and carrying it around... :shocked:

Anyway it survived and I hope a picture of it is attached!

:roflmfao:..It's beautiful and the leather is so hardwearing..I guess you know this by now! Thanks for sharing..Congrats on this lovely bag!

I just received an email from Aimee: BE stopped offering the bespoke service in late 2012 :nogood:
Sooo excited turned into sooo disappointed, especially as the website still allows customizing a bag.

So sorry about your experience. I have wondered why the BeSpoke service is still listed (although it did help when I had to look something up) and if it would cause confusion and frustration.