YSL Sample Sale! (Trip Report)

Here's what I got from the sale (way back on Monday -- I'm back on the west coast now):

Red patent palais slingbacks ($200), black and gold y-strap tributes ($200 -- my husband convinced the sales people that they weren't "real" tributes), azur paille patent tribtoos ($350):

shoes.jpg

Silver y-mail clutch ($200) and green/silver arty dot ring ($50):
clutchring.jpg

Green silk blazer ($300, down from $3125!):
blazer.jpg

Here's what I got from the sale (way back on Monday -- I'm back on the west coast now):

Red patent palais slingbacks ($200), black and gold y-strap tributes ($200 -- my husband convinced the sales people that they weren't "real" tributes), azur paille patent tribtoos ($350):

shoes.jpg

Silver y-mail clutch ($200) and green/silver arty dot ring ($50):
clutchring.jpg

Green silk blazer ($300, down from $3125!):
blazer.jpg

You must be kidding me:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
You got a real bargain:smile:

I went during the last 20 minutes and got the bag that i had hoped to get since monday morning -- a muse 2. My coworker went this morning and got two smaller muse 2 in gorgeous colors. I am super stoked with my four bags and other neat items.

Congrats creighbaby. What color Muse 2 did you and your friends get? Were they $700 or $800?

Of course, the one time that I'm out of town, the YSL people decide to restock on the bags. I've went to the last 4 sales and I don't ever remember them restock on bags at all. It really makes me wonder whether this is the end of the YSL sample sales as rumored.

leecube said:
Congrats creighbaby. What color Muse 2 did you and your friends get? Were they $700 or $800?

Of course, the one time that I'm out of town, the YSL people decide to restock on the bags. I've went to the last 4 sales and I don't ever remember them restock on bags at all. It really makes me wonder whether this is the end of the YSL sample sales as rumored.

I got a black large muse 2 for 600, my friend's bags are smaller and were 500.

The sale is such a crap shoot because if you go early you are not guaranteed the best selection.

It is a total crap shoot. I went the second day and the third day around 3p. and they had entirely different bags. I didn't see the Muse 2 a few hours before you went, so they must have just put it out. The last day last year they didn't have any bags left. I got a medium patent downtown, something I've been looking for the last few sales. The first day they only had extra large and small. Yesterday they had large, small and two mediums. I also saw a bronze downtown that was snatched up. Most easy bags were gone though.

creighbaby said:
Nice! I want to do a reveal but i am in denial about how much i spent.

I was bummed they didn't lower prices more as they usually do on the last day.

aw... U wouldn't feel dat bad , if u see wat my mom got for both me and her lol. We got 8 bags n a pair of shoes 