Who's got a Clear Bag?

I would definitely say they're a trendy item..unless you intend to use it primarily as a beach bag, then it would never go out of style.

I don't personally own one, I would be way too embarassed for people to see the state my bags are in on a day to day basis. *L* It's pretty messy.

I had one when I worked in retail b/c it was required. Why, I don't know since they often went through our bags before we left anyway.

Sometimes cosmetic companies give them as part of a GWP during summer months. That's actually how I got mine - as part of the gratis from the line I worked for. I'm with Stophle though...I'd be really uncomfortable using one as a daily handbag. But, hope you find something you're happy with!

plastic_7.jpg

That's a great choice for a purse that you def can't use all of the time. And I can't justify spending the $ on Chanel, LV or even the $500 on the Coach one for a purse that I would only use maybe 4 times in a summer.

I use to have some fun Sanrio & Disney character ones.. but I only used mine for work at the Disney Store when I was working there as that was a requirement.

To each his own but I'm not too comfortable knowing other people can see what's inside my bag :shame:

It's more for summer but if it's something that you really want then go ahead and get it :yes::smile:;)