What is in my Pervinca Miu Miu Bow?

fanmiu

O.G.
Aug 25, 2012
I was inspired by some users here and want to do a what's in my bag thread. I hope you all will like it. You are also welcome to post and share what is in your bag here as well.

img0436s.jpg

img0440dd.jpg

Medium bow can actually hold a lot of stuff in there, but it can get really heavy.

img0443nd.jpg

img0444xq.jpg

All these goodies inside my cosmetic bag.

img0446oc.jpg

img0447sq.jpg

img0448bz.jpg

I don't know the name of my Miu Miu wallet, can anyone tell me?

img0449e.jpg

img0450sz.jpg

I love this coin purse, it's so cute!

img0451uf.jpg

img0452nj.jpg

img0453ga.jpg

img0456es.jpg

Gum and tissue is a must!

img0458xw.jpg

img0460sx.jpg

img0461xw.jpg

I am always ready to shop and find good deals!:graucho::lol::biggrin:

img0442gb.jpg

I can't believe all these are in my bag!

Thanks for sharing.
I saw your shortened the strap is it not showing any damage at the bended part so far? The leather on mine cracked after a few times as the strap is not made to put it through the metal part...

Thanks for sharing.
I saw your shortened the strap is it not showing any damage at the bended part so far? The leather on mine cracked after a few times as the strap is not made to put it through the metal part...

Hi Lisie, I had the bag for about 2 months, so far my bag is holding up pretty well. no crack on the strap yet. Let me not jinx it lol... Which bow do you have?

wow beautiful! what size is your bow?? I will have to do this for my bag as well lol

I have the medium bow, but I also think it's the biggest one, I am not so sure myself because my friend has a medium and mine is bigger than hers. Maybe they even they are both medium, they come with different sizes too? let me know when you did the same to your bag, I would love to see it.

Hi Lisie, I had the bag for about 2 months, so far my bag is holding up pretty well. no crack on the strap yet. Let me not jinx it lol... Which bow do you have?

I have an argilla bow and the strap bended and
cracked just after wearing it twice... :sad:

Btw I think you got the normal sized bow, your friend maybe the new medium size and then there is a small one too.
They used to make bigger bows than the standard size a few years ago.

I have an argilla bow and the strap bended and
cracked just after wearing it twice... :sad:

Btw I think you got the normal sized bow, your friend maybe the new medium size and then there is a small one too.
They used to make bigger bows than the standard size a few years ago.

Hi Lisie, I love the color of your bow!! their colors are just so additive, and I feel like I can never have enough bows. Although I have two bows, I still want it in Fumo and mughetto. Oh, and maybe in red!

I am so sorry to hear about your strap, but do you know that miu miu store can help you customize another one if you really want to?

I am not so sure about my bow. But this bag came out 2012 spring/ summer collection. I also have another bow that is bigger than this one. Anyway, I like the size of my pervinca one.

Hi there, the pen is prettier in person:smile: It really sparkles and cute. I normally won't spent that much on a pen too... but I bought it after seeing one of my friend has it. :biggrin:
I saw my friend has it in pink, really cute !!! And I went Swarovski yesterday to look at it. End up with another cute necklace .. Oh well the pen can wait ~