Medor Leather Ring

oddinary

O.G.
Jul 14, 2008
Hi all,
I've been searching for this little leather ring ever since I saw it at HK Airport but haven't been able to find any additional info ever since :tdown:

However, today I came across a photo of it - but only afar - so I was wondering if anyone has any close ups? Or whether anybody owns this?
Would like to see a closer view and know whether it's available in GHW/PHW.

I'm assuming it's pretty rare, since I've only seen it once!! :cool:
Any info would be great. Thank you!!

2fe7fbb6027311e28a2c220.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,
I've been searching for this little leather ring ever since I saw it at HK Airport but haven't been able to find any additional info ever since :tdown:

However, today I came across a photo of it - but only afar - so I was wondering if anyone has any close ups? Or whether anybody owns this?
Would like to see a closer view and know whether it's available in GHW/PHW.

I'm assuming it's pretty rare, since I've only seen it once!! :cool:
Any info would be great. Thank you!!

2fe7fbb6027311e28a2c220.jpg

I saw it it and tried it on in my local store (Toronto) last year or early this year. It didn't look good on my finger and the stud seemed a little small in scale given the width of the leather. It may work better on someone with smaller fingers. I believe they had black PHW and red PHW.

I saw it it and tried it on in my local store (Toronto) last year or early this year. It didn't look good on my finger and the stud seemed a little small in scale given the width of the leather. It may work better on someone with smaller fingers. I believe they had black PHW and red PHW.

Ah, yes, I can see that the stud is quite small. Interesting! So I'm glad someone's seen it. Thanks for sharing your info!

i have one DH bought for me on one of his business trips. Will take a photo and post later. It was a store display, but apparently for sale.

Excellent! That would be really helpful. Would love to see.

Never seen this ring before.. Guess it must be pretty rare then..

Not sure, I can't even find any info on it from resellers!

You can probably "make" this ring with the Medor twilly ring?

Ah, but how will I make the band? I'm not very creative haha!

no, but anxious to hear that others have. very cool.

Yes, cool right! :cool:

I've seen this CDC ring that miacillan has, but not the Medor.

IMG_0491.jpg

Yep, similar! I think these are the only leather rings H makes...? Might need to check on that. Haven't seen any others, at least.

Yup! So pretty right! :smile:

Nah, just depends on the SD and what they think will sell in their demographics, but I doubt it's 'rare' in the purist definition...

What does 'SD' mean? Yes, that's true - I guess I need to go to the better stocked H stores. Perhaps they will have/know about them there :biggrin: