Vernis Alma MM in Pomme or Amarante?!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
I think I "need" an Alma in my life but I'm having a hard time deciding between Pomme or Amarante. I think Amarante is more versatile but a bit 'conversative'. Pomme is fun but is it too loud? Thank you!

I loveeee the amarante. It is more versatile than pomme. Pomme looks great in the pm but I find it too loud in the mm IMO. You should just go with the color you currently don't have or one you love more. My fave is purple which is why I love amarante lmao

I loveeee the amarante. It is more versatile than pomme. Pomme looks great in the pm but I find it too loud in the mm IMO. You should just go with the color you currently don't have or one you love more. My fave is purple which is why I love amarante lmao

I don't think Pomme comes in pm. If it does I would have bought one!

I think I "need" an Alma in my life but I'm having a hard time deciding between Pomme or Amarante. I think Amarante is more versatile but a bit 'conversative'. Pomme is fun but is it too loud? Thank you!
Yea! Are you going to get one, too? Pomme is more of a statement bag and will be more bold & noticed. IMO Amarante is beautiful but more subtle. I think it looks better in the MM with amarante but like the pomme color too. Either way, the bag will be noticed! Which color do you think you'd feel more comfortable wearing? I love the pomme in the BB.

Yes, I do want one without the cloth tag :smile:
It seems like Amarante is winning.

Yea! Are you going to get one, too? Pomme is more of a statement bag and will be more bold & noticed. IMO Amarante is beautiful but more subtle. I think it looks better in the MM with amarante but like the pomme color too. Either way, the bag will be noticed! Which color do you think you'd feel more comfortable wearing? I love the pomme in the BB.

I think they are both beautiful, but the Amarante would probably go with more other colors and I think you'd wear it more. Good luck with your choice (I wish I had that problem right now)!