Who's bothered by paying high tax on LV items?

Jun 28, 2006
I was just thinking today, that it really sucks that I pay 8.5% tax on all my LV items. It's a pretty hefty amount IMO if you do the math. :Push: I'm considering the Saleya and tax would be about $60. I could buy a lot with $60 (though not at LV). In the states, I cant think of anywhere else that has a higher tax rate, and almost all other states can buy from elux without paying tax which is a tremendous deal!! :drool: I wish I didn't have to pay tax either.

I was thinking to buy LV everytime I went holiday to overseas so I could get a tax refund...but I couldnt wait for that long :Push: I hate paying taxes too, its just too expensive

only 8.5% hahah we have 14% here in ontario.. :cursing: We are taxed to death!!!

I was just thinking today, that it really sucks that I pay 8.5% tax on all my LV items. It's a pretty hefty amount IMO if you do the math. :Push: I'm considering the Saleya and tax would be about $60. I could buy a lot with $60 (though not at LV). In the states, I cant think of anywhere else that has a higher tax rate, and almost all other states can buy from elux without paying tax which is a tremendous deal!! :drool: I wish I didn't have to pay tax either.

We could just make a list of sales tax in different countries to see what people would pay in tax if they buy it from store. I believe the prices on LV UK and France sites are with sales tax.