What's the best way to start a week than to do a REVEAL?!?!?!

I was contemplating whether to get the speedy 30 in idylle fusain or ebene. They looked so pretty in pictures but when I saw them IRL, I personally think the quality was cheaper than I expected, not worth the price (sorry LVoers - didn't mean to offend anyone).

So I opted for the Vintage Web Boston Bag in blue/beige instead. What do you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-22 at 10.50.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-22 at 10.50.33 PM.png
    338 KB · Views: 511
  • Screen Shot 2012-10-22 at 10.51.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-22 at 10.51.01 PM.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
I was contemplating whether to get the speedy 30 in idylle fusain or ebene. They looked so pretty in pictures but when I saw them IRL, I personally think the quality was cheaper than I expected, not worth the price (sorry LVoers - didn't mean to offend anyone).

So I opted for the Vintage Web Boston Bag in blue/beige instead. What do you think?

Gorgeous!!! Such a classic cw too, lucky you :smile:

I am sorry to hear about the LV, I was contemplating on an Epi Alama for my DM's next birthday.

Gorgeous!!! Such a classic cw too, lucky you :smile:

I am sorry to hear about the LV, I was contemplating on an Epi Alama for my DM's next birthday.

Thank you!:smile: Probably check it out first IRL. I think the quality of Epi Alma is better than the speedys. I'm sure you'll love it. I guess I was just looking for the same quality and feel of my Artsy - I was expecting the same with speedys.