"Arrow" on CW...Based on DC Comics "Green Arrow"

accio sacculus

O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Anyone check out "Arrow"?? It's the only show that is keeping my interest so far this Fall...maybe because Stephen Amell is hot...but I seem to have this thing for archers :P

The storyline is based on DC Comics' "Green Arrow" and from what I hear, is keeping true to the comics.

It's being filmed in Vancouver, BC (where I'm from :party: ) so I thought I should start this thread ;)

Attachments

• 2535223-arrow_poster.jpg
    2535223-arrow_poster.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 466
I finally got around to watching the first 2 last night. Great show! I thought it was going to be really cheesy but it is actually very entertaining. I like the flashbacks to the accident/island. It is a mystery that will keep me watching every week. I also like the action. WOW! That actor is amazing. I can't wait to find out what happened to him. I don't think I have ever seen him before in anything but he is fun to watch. :graucho:

Found an interview with the star of the show. Very interesting:

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/vi...n-the-cws-arrow-comic-con-2012/1740005769001#

He does 75% of his own stunts!

Last edited:
Yes! Stephen Amell is amazing! I was out for a walk with my kids the other day and discovered that the Arrow studio is only a block away from our home!! :yahoo: It's actually the old Smallville studio :yes:

I just watched the first ep I liked it, still got to watch the rest! First thought is that it reminds me a bit of revenge with the name crossing and the revenge plots but it has kind of a superhero twist to it. I am sure they will be lots of twists in this show already have the mum somehow implicated and that friend. I will have to watch some more to see if I really like it.

Watched the first two episodes and I am hooked! Am curious to see if a bromance/partnership develops between Oliver and Digs. I hope it does! I really like Digs and would like to see him in on Oliver's secret.

I love the whole cast with the exception of Laurel. Not really feeling her. Maybe she will grow on me.

That lawyer lady, she used to be on Melrose, and is lacking a bit of acting chops... for my taste anyway. The main character, Oliver Queen- like him a lot. But some of the narrative is kind of lame, like it's meant for a 5 year old so they can follow the story. Otherwise, good show.

Watched the first two episodes and I am hooked! Am curious to see if a bromance/partnership develops between Oliver and Digs. I hope it does! I really like Digs and would like to see him in on Oliver's secret.

I love the whole cast with the exception of Laurel. Not really feeling her. Maybe she will grow on me.

Agreed re: Laurel, she annoys me. Her main storyline seems to be nagging on Oliver, although I guess someone has to do it. The little sister's storyline is annoying too, she's basically a big brat. Otherwise, I actually really like the show! The whole playboy billionaire thing like Batman/Bruce Wayne is hilarious.