A purse organizer for your Celine? Please tell us!

Do you use a purse organizer in your Celine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

KariW

Sep 15, 2012
I wanted to ask all of you with a Celine bag, do you use a purse organizer in yours? I was interested to find out how many of you actually have one, because given the wide bottom surface of my Phantom I felt I should order one to keep everything in its place. I normally do not use an organizer - the pockets and compartments provided within most handbags have been sufficient. I guess that in the end, it comes down to my own preference, but as I saw some of your minis/trapeze/phantoms with and without organizers (i.e. samorga and cameleon which also double as shapers?) I thought your input would be helpful. Please tell us: 1) if you use an organizer (poll); if 'yes', why and which brand you recommend. If your answer is 'no', please also tell us why. TIA!

:ty:

I wanted to ask all of you with a Celine bag, do you use a purse organizer in yours? I was interested to find out how many of you actually have one, because given the wide bottom surface of my Phantom I felt I should order one to keep everything in its place. I normally do not use an organizer - the pockets and compartments provided within most handbags have been sufficient. I guess that in the end, it comes down to my own preference, but as I saw some of your minis/trapeze/phantoms with and without organizers (i.e. samorga and cameleon which also double as shapers?) I thought your input would be helpful. Please tell us: 1) if you use an organizer (poll); if 'yes', why and which brand you recommend. If your answer is 'no', please also tell us why. TIA!

:ty:

Hi
I use samorga, it help to organise my things in my micro luggage & trapeze
I always carry with me cosmetic bag, reading eyeglasses, big wallet, iPhone, two kind of refill perfume, cellphone portable charger, keychain, pen & small notebook

all these things need to organised to make me feel comfortable when i carry them with me all the time,

I choose samorga because of :
first..they recommend this bag here in TPF
second.. I like all these pockets in samogra insert bag
finally.. my experience with samogra encourage me to buy from them in near future, (good quality, nice package, quick shipping)

good luck ;)

I use a samorga as well in my trapeze since the base is large like the Phantom. I do not use organizers/inserts for any of my other bags because I felt I never needed it but after getting this one, I am thinking about ordering more from samorga since it's nice to keep things so organized and make its easy to find things.

This may help you:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/s...tom-pictures-designs-measurements-773841.html

Thanks for your input! :smile: I agree for a wide bottom like trapeze and phantom, I agree it's easier to find things with an organizer - and it will prevent the bag from 'bowing' as I've seen. I got a quote on custom order from Samorga and it was going to cost around $50 (with tax and shipping I think).

Hi
I use samorga, it help to organise my things in my micro luggage & trapeze
I always carry with me cosmetic bag, reading eyeglasses, big wallet, iPhone, two kind of refill perfume, cellphone portable charger, keychain, pen & small notebook

all these things need to organised to make me feel comfortable when i carry them with me all the time,

I choose samorga because of :
first..they recommend this bag here in TPF
second.. I like all these pockets in samogra insert bag
finally.. my experience with samogra encourage me to buy from them in near future, (good quality, nice package, quick shipping)

good luck ;)

Thanks for your response! I don't carry nearly as much but I'm always reaching for my keys so it's essential I can grab them easily. I was looking at samorga's selections and they seem very well made. What material is yours?

Thanks for your response! I don't carry nearly as much but I'm always reaching for my keys so it's essential I can grab them easily. I was looking at samorga's selections and they seem very well made. What material is yours?

this is the one I choose:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/106509348/c13-felt-organizer-for-celine-micro

you can choose any color you like from there shop and they will customise it for you, here are they:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/samorga?section_id=7697640&show_panel=true

this my samorga bag, I think the material made of light weight polyester

picture.php

picture.php

i bought a samorga insert for my mini. i'm used to having pockets inside my bags to keep all the small things organized, and i wanted something that would act as a barrier between my things and the gorgeous lining. other plus is i had read on TPF that many use theirs as a shaper, so seemed like a good idea. also makes it easy to switch between purses - i just pull out the entire insert and move it into my phantom when i want, not a perfect fit but works!

this is the one I choose:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/106509348/c13-felt-organizer-for-celine-micro

you can choose any color you like from there shop and they will customise it for you, here are they:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/samorga?section_id=7697640&show_panel=true

this my samorga bag, I think the material made of light weight polyester

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for posting pics of your samorga! I was looking at the felt one - thought it might be more - 'stiff' and a better shaper - but costs more than the poly. I will look into the poly.:smile:

i bought a samorga insert for my mini. i'm used to having pockets inside my bags to keep all the small things organized, and i wanted something that would act as a barrier between my things and the gorgeous lining. other plus is i had read on TPF that many use theirs as a shaper, so seemed like a good idea. also makes it easy to switch between purses - i just pull out the entire insert and move it into my phantom when i want, not a perfect fit but works!

Hi t_lo! That's so funny the same thing crossed my mind - I was thinking I didn't want my keys scratching the gorgeous suede on the inside! LOL I think I need a barrier for sure!

My other dilemma was what size to order because initially I got a quote for a phantom size, but like you said, if I want a more versatile insert to fit smaller bags too it would be the mini size. I like that idea better! :smile: Thanks so much for the tip! :P

Hi t_lo! That's so funny the same thing crossed my mind - I was thinking I didn't want my keys scratching the gorgeous suede on the inside! LOL I think I need a barrier for sure!

My other dilemma was what size to order because initially I got a quote for a phantom size, but like you said, if I want a more versatile insert to fit smaller bags too it would be the mini size. I like that idea better! :smile: Thanks so much for the tip! :P

i'll find my order from etsy and let you know what size i ordered!!

and YES my keys were exactly what i was scared of lol :biggrin:

Is it the mini size that's offered in their online store?

yes, C3 - felt organizer for Celine mini luggage (W 11.8in H 8in D 6.3in). ships from South Korea but it came really fast!

pic below. as you can see it fits perfectly, nice and snug in the mini. in the phantom there is some space on the sides but still serves its purpose!

Attachments

• samorga.JPG
    samorga.JPG
    320.9 KB · Views: 3,698
yes, C3 - felt organizer for Celine mini luggage (W 11.8in H 8in D 6.3in). ships from South Korea but it came really fast!

pic below. as you can see it fits perfectly, nice and snug in the mini. in the phantom there is some space on the sides but still serves its purpose!

Awesome! How much room is left on the sides in the phantom? Marginal?