Dear Bonanza Users...

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Please check your listings once in a while!!!! There's a pair of shoes I want & the seller (whom I've talked to before) hasn't logged on in over a month!!! Why list something if you're not going to follow up with it???
*sigh*

lolakitten said:
Please check your listings once in a while!!!! There's a pair of shoes I want & the seller (whom I've talked to before) hasn't logged on in over a month!!! Why list something if you're not going to follow up with it???
*sigh*

Coming from a Bonanza seller myself.... If I don't log on everyday it has nothing to do with not caring to follow up. If someone puts in an offer or asks a question, I get alerted by email.

I don't see any direct benefit to logging on there every day.

Coming from a Bonanza seller myself.... If I don't log on everyday it has nothing to do with not caring to follow up. If someone puts in an offer or asks a question, I get alerted by email.

Yeah, I realize that & have sent messages & made an offer too... nadda.

Same here. Made an offer once - never heard back from seller. After contacting different seller with a question about an item they listed, seller responded that she no longer has the item but forgot to remove it from her booth. But a Kate Spade wallet I bought was great and arrived in no time. I guess it doesn't matter where you shop there will always be buyers and sellers to avoid and others to come back to!

Same here. Made an offer once - never heard back from seller. After contacting different seller with a question about an item they listed, seller responded that she no longer has the item but forgot to remove it from her booth. But a Kate Spade wallet I bought was great and arrived in no time. I guess it doesn't matter where you shop there will always be buyers and sellers to avoid and others to come back to!

his has happened to me alot lately...:shucks:

I think that's an entirely separate issue, then! Not just not visiting the site, but not answering e-mails or offers.

I think if the traffic at Bonanza were higher, I'd be logging on there more often to check on item views, other completed sales, etc.

So I think that it's a catch-22 - I'll log on more often if other people log on more often. ;)

Sellers might want to sign on and see that there is an opt in or out of google shopping, and they will charge 9% anyway if you opt out if the purchase came from google shopping, other wise it's the normal (I forget how much) fees. I don't sell there, but I do buy there occasionally.

I, too, got the "oh, I already sold that item" before and it is maddening after you pay, having to then wait for a refund from the person and then paypal. Makes me very cautious about buying anything there. I also got only 1 feedback from buyers from all of my purchases there and all of my payments are instant.

lolakitten said:
*sigh*

Can you tell us what shoes they were just it's one of us or we know whose shoes they are?

Sellers might want to sign on and see that there is an opt in or out of google shopping, and they will charge 9% anyway if you opt out if the purchase came from google shopping, other wise it's the normal (I forget how much) fees. I don't sell there, but I do buy there occasionally.

I, too, got the "oh, I already sold that item" before and it is maddening after you pay, having to then wait for a refund from the person and then paypal. Makes me very cautious about buying anything there. I also got only 1 feedback from buyers from all of my purchases there and all of my payments are instant.

This is precisely why I like to hear from the seller before I buy!!