Looks of the speedy neverfull mm

First I didn't like them , now I have 3 mm's.

I love the simple and classic shape.
All prints look more like à purse when cinched in mm. Azur à beautiful summer toto, mono such à classic and ebene more chique!
Also with the nf I dont care about how the vachetta turns. Its great with à nf.
Cinched à Nice purse for going out, uncinched great for putting everything on top for travel or with kids.

Yes the never full is more practical but what do you guys think of the looks of it? At times I think it's just a giant simple tote compared to the LV speedy

Tbh, most of the times when I look to see a girl's outfit or bag, she has a NF and I love seeing them wearing it cause it looks so beautiful cinched or uncinched! I think it's my favorite bag to see worn by someone!
Like Queen Maria said, it depends more on who is carrying it than the bag itself!

VanessaLVer said:
Tbh, most of the times when I look to see a girl's outfit or bag, she has a NF and I love seeing them wearing it cause it looks so beautiful cinched or uncinched! I think it's my favorite bag to see worn by someone!
Like Queen Maria said, it depends more on who is carrying it than the bag itself!

Thanks friend !!!! HTH

image-1567331010.jpg

I own four of the NF so I am biased. That said, it is such a practical bag, easy to get things in and out of, and completes your look. IMO you can never have to many of this particular style!:smile: