My Birthday Legacy Goodies!!! Pics Inside!

Jan 23, 2008
My Birthday was a few days ago and I was really spoiled this year! I was given some money (which is rare!) so I thought, what better thing to spend it on than Coach!!! Plus, a few weeks before my Bday, I received the Graphite/Berry Textured Candace as an early birthday gift! It's been a very Coach Birthday!!:smile:

Here's my Large Legacy Wristlet in Platinum, love this as it will go with absolutely everything!
I have a thing for zippy wallets, so I had to get the Ocelot/Carnelian zippy wallet - I love me some animal print!
And, last, but not least, Coach has made e-reader cases!!! They had the pink, platinum and ultra violet. Since the case I've had for a few years is pink, I went with the UV. I'm am totally loving this color!!!! My Nook fits perfectly and this is much more compact/slimmer than my previous Nook case.
Thanks for looking!!!
8A1235A8-DB35-4333-8D64-10B26C7F1763-10956-00001B1B123BCEA1.jpg

Happy birthday and cute presents!!
Thank you

Love your goodies! I don't have any kind of e-reader but I wonder if those cases could be used for anything else?
I was thinking the same thing, that if I got tired of the case, what else could I use it for? I'm sure there's something!!!

Happy birthday :balloon: love your goodies, the platinum is gorgeous..does that color come in a smaller size ?
Yes, it comes in the smaller size. Call your outlet, as it will be showing up there next week.