Please help me find...

your best bet is going to be stalking ebay, it's OOS everywhere (unless you want to settle for the mini) as far as i know. add to your signature that if anyone sees one, they can PM you - maybe you'll get lucky :smile: there's also a thread for bags people are looking for.

Thanks for that though. I saw it last night and Liked the color too but seller won't respond to emails. I don't trust new sellers especially if only using stock photos.

ITA! I'm eyeing one really nice bag, but the seller doesn't send me non-stock pictures. First time ignored me, than agreed, but didn't send anything. The listing's ending today. What am I to do? Don't want to take a risk. No bidders, btw, and almost a retail price...

ITA! I'm eyeing one really nice bag, but the seller doesn't send me non-stock pictures. First time ignored me, than agreed, but didn't send anything. The listing's ending today. What am I to do? Don't want to take a risk. No bidders, btw, and almost a retail price...

When that happens, I pass. I figure its not worth the risk and another will show up.