Can you use PCE and a 40%?

40% from where? I have been able to use discounts on top of sale.
But a PCE isn't a sale, it is a discount like a coupon. You can't use two coupons at once.

The 40% is the letter they send you when they can't fix your defective item.

I think 40% off for the dragonfly duffle is still good. Since it is a limited edition, I doubt it will ever make it to the outlets.

Maybe I'll wait for something better than the dragonfly duffle. It is crazy pretty but I think it will be too big for me. It doesnt tell me that I HAVE to have it, you know?

Maybe I will just see if they will honor PCE and get crimson Willis and a check book cover.... Hm....

But a PCE isn't a sale, it is a discount like a coupon. You can't use two coupons at once.

The 40% is the letter they send you when they can't fix your defective item.

I think 40% off for the dragonfly duffle is still good. Since it is a limited edition, I doubt it will ever make it to the outlets.

Oh okay. I recently got credited for my wallet and I am looking for more ways to save. lol. The sale was on the shoes. I got a great deal on them. The Dragonfly bag is super cute.

Oh okay. I recently got credited for my wallet and I am looking for more ways to save. lol. The sale was on the shoes. I got a great deal on them. The Dragonfly bag is super cute.
You can use a PCE on sale items. I used it on sale shoes before. Shoes are about the only things that ever go on sale.