Givenchy Tinhan Hobo?

I went to barneys couple days ago and saw the tinhan hobo. I think it's a nice bag, the style is unique and fashion.The leather is gorgeous. I really want to get one. It fits my style:smile: but I'm scared this bag is going to be on sale.

I saw this IRL just last weekend and I don't know if they have different sizings but the one I saw was too small for my 170 cm frame. It also wasn't as slouchy as I thought it was gonna be. It's a beautiful bag though!

I saw this IRL just last weekend and I don't know if they have different sizings but the one I saw was too small for my 170 cm frame. It also wasn't as slouchy as I thought it was gonna be. It's a beautiful bag though!

I've seen a small version on the web somewhere. The larger one looks pretty big in pics. There's a salmony, dusty pinkish color on Barney's website that I am dying for!

Here's a photo of a Korean actress carrying the bag - captured it when I was watching a drama lol.

I've seen and tried on the actual bag but for my height at 5'0 it overwhelms my frames.

Screenshot2011-05-17at104438PM.png

I've seen a small version on the web somewhere. The larger one looks pretty big in pics. There's a salmony, dusty pinkish color on Barney's website that I am dying for!

Oooooh that sounds like a lovely colour!

Here's a photo of a Korean actress carrying the bag - captured it when I was watching a drama lol.

I've seen and tried on the actual bag but for my height at 5'0 it overwhelms my frames.

Screenshot2011-05-17at104438PM.png

Looks great on her....did you try the small or the larger one? I think this one in Peacock Blue would be just amazing!

I realise this is an old thread but i can't start one yet! Does anyone know what sizes the tinhan comes in? I'm looking for the large one, but I only seem to be able to find a small and medium one...i'm wondering if the medium is the biggest they do? Thanks guys

I realise this is an old thread but i can't start one yet! Does anyone know what sizes the tinhan comes in? I'm looking for the large one, but I only seem to be able to find a small and medium one...i'm wondering if the medium is the biggest they do? Thanks guys

i only recall 2 sizes